What Legends Class Repaints do you Want?

Reluttr

Cosmos.

Since most of the last run Legends have received the redeco treatment(Warpath = Sparkcrusher, Wheelie = Shadow Striker, and Rodimus = Smokescreen), I think it'd be great if they redeco-ed him in a two pack with Legends Soundwave as a relay sattelite or something.

Alternatively, they could release a two-pack of Cosmos redecoed as Rumble and Frenzy, as a homage to the Music Label pair. :tflaugh

Classics Jazz as Ricochet

Animated Prime as Nemesis Prime

Brawn as outback

Bumblebee in red, like the Henkei version

Brawn in his Henkei colours

ROTF Prime as Nightwatch Prime

Classics Jazz as Ricochet

Animated Prime as Nemesis Prime

Brawn as outback

Bumblebee in red, like the Henkei version

Brawn in his Henkei colours

ROTF Prime as Nightwatch Prime

Good choices, good choices. :yay

Cosmos as Scrounge.

Leobreaker as Steeljaw

Rodimus as Hot Shot

Cybertron Starscream as Skyfire (not Jetfire)

and Sparkcrusher as Warpath! :tflaugh (Yes, I know. I want a chance to actually find the guy this time!)

Archived