Poll - Your Impression of the War for Cybertron?

MISP Steve

04__scaled_100.jpg
We have seen the images. Watched the teaser and heard from the game designers about the awesome new game and we believe full on toy line from Activision and Hasbro - Transformers War For Cybertron. With a pile of new looks and all the stuff you have read. What is your first impression of the War for Cybertron? Share you opinion now in our poll and then post your comments in this topic Vote In the Poll Here

can't wait for this to comeout hopefully their will be a toyline based off this because Hasbro is apparently considering it canon

can't wait for this to comeout hopefully their will be a toyline based off this because Hasbro is apparently considering it canon

well we've already seen the prime prototype, so i'd say it's pretty likely that we will get at least a few of the characters as figures.. but you never know, maybe we won't.

I'm not a gamer but it does look good.

I honestly can't believe all the hype already around it. Seems like everyday there's 10 new threads for it.

To all the gamers out there, I hope the build up is worth it :mwahaha

Yeah, i see MORE hype about it then Animated when Animated first starting airing! Im EXTREMELY happy to get this and i haven't been a gamer since Super Mario Bro's came out (although ive watched a ton of friends over the years so i understand the schematics of the controller for the most part).

I actually am surpised ppl think its lame. Maybe their strickly movie buffs, cuz this has G1 written all over it (redone though) imo. I WILL be getting a PS3 to play this this year. I dont think playing it on my pc would be aas cool, can someone tell me differently?

I'm genuinely excited about it. I haven't noticed any negative indicators yet. Are the designs perfect? No, but they're pretty damn good. Much better than the slag we've been wading through since June.

Frankly this "back to the Cybertronian Civil War" theme is one I've been advocating for some time. I'm delighted to see any exploration in this direction.

Archived