Transformers Bumblebee #1 Review

Ender

Bumblebee #1 picks up right after Transformers #2 ends. If you're caught up on your IDW you'll know the awkward position that leaves the 1980's only non-annoying sidekick in. This series looks to be going some where interesting, but first we're going to have to get through the metric ton of exposition contained in this issue. Who knew Bumblebee could talk so much?
Read the Full Review Here

I like your Prime stable, Ender :)

At least this shows that IDW wasn't full of shit with talk about dif artists drawing dif styles (although i never disbelieved them). I really like it when a good story is mixed with totally G1 designs that reak of awesomeness art. Now all i need is for the story to rock. :P I'm still waiting til after xmas to get issue #1 of the ongoing, so i wouldnt know yet either way (or not). Yep, someone who's cool is holding it for me along with, I think, #2.

i never really liked G1 bumblebee.. but i really like him in this series so far.. i just wish that the art style was the same for TF ongoing. visually i love this issue.. i mean i still like the ongoing style, especially magnus, but the bumblebee style is leaps and bounds better.

anyways. i'm really digging both of these stories so far. i just cannot stand having to wait about a month between issues. i think that's the only thing i dislike about comics. i have no patience.. so i'm not going to wait for the TPB (+ i like picking out the covers i like best) and i hate waiting a month between issues.. but i guess i'm just going to have to suck it up and deal with it, like everyone else has lol.

At least this shows that IDW wasn't full of shit with talk about dif artists drawing dif styles (although i never disbelieved them). I really like it when a good story is mixed with totally G1 designs that reak of awesomeness art. Now all i need is for the story to rock. :P I'm still waiting til after xmas to get issue #1 of the ongoing, so i wouldnt know yet either way (or not). Yep, someone who's cool is holding it for me along with, I think, #2.

are you reading bumblebee?

cause i think it's best to read them together.

bumblebee #1 goes perfectly following ongoing #2.

& if you're waiting to read bumblebee as well, you should read them in the way they were released.. just a suggestion.

are you reading bumblebee?

cause i think it's best to read them together.

bumblebee #1 goes perfectly following ongoing #2.

& if you're waiting to read bumblebee as well, you should read them in the way they were released.. just a suggestion.

(Glad you enjoy the sig :tflaugh )

Yeah, BB #1 follows ongoing #2 so directly it feels like it could be ongoing #3. With the massive cast of Ongoing #2, and the split, these kind of remind me of the X-Men Gold and Blue teams each having their own books in the 90's.

Archived