Heero WST Transformers?

Reluttr

Alot smaller then a legend toy. There about 1/3 that MAYBE and the legends have scaled down new transformations. WST stays on par wiht the original Transformation. How much are you paying is the question?

be aware that the WST figures heero toy maker sells are not official - they are official quality though (he makes them in the same factory allegedly) & i've bought some before - the clear versions are nice

if you can find a WST soundwave for a good price buy one dude - i swear it's one of the best TF's i own!

I gotta admit, Prime is my LEAST favorite WST toy. He has little articlulation, and has a VERY boxy chest. Pretty much the whole front of the truck is his belly and chest :eek

BUT the seekers are more fun. I have Starscream, Skywarp, and Thrust. MY fave is Starscream, and not cuz of his character, but cuz he has the best colors of all. Thrust doesnt present well imo, and Skywarp is next best to Screamer.

I have Prowl, Red Alert, Megatron, Optimus Prime in vibrant colors, and (Jazz, i think). They are fun, til you play with them too much and they break. Luckily mine went back in thier box after i transformed them to robot and back, everytime!

They look pretty cool. I want all the seekers. Shame they don't make a normal Starscream and Thrust, as that'd mean you can get all 7 seekers (including Sunstorm) Do any of you know if he makes plain claer Prime figures with trailer?

They look pretty cool. I want all the seekers. Shame they don't make a normal Starscream and Thrust, as that'd mean you can get all 7 seekers (including Sunstorm) Do any of you know if he makes plain claer Prime figures with trailer?

Im sure he has them, its just he only lists a handfull at a time to cut down on listing fee's. He also has a vaccu-chrome machine apparently since he has listed vaccuchromed reissue figures in the past. So just drop him a message and I am sure he can hook you up with what you want :P

Archived