Video review of Animated Arcee!!

deceptikhan

Genzhao, of Youtube.com has put up an AWESOMELY awaited Transformers Animated TRU exclusive, ARCEEreview! The one (most of us) have been waiting for is FINALLY here,

She is awesome, although he doesn't show her without her wings in robot mode, she does have wings that come off. Shows how she fits in with Universe, Classics, G1, and Animated, with comparisons to dlx Ratchet cybertron mode.

Check it out!

*edit* Is there anyone that subsribes to his channel or knows him that could ask him to take a pic and.or a quick review of ARCEE without her wings? I still have yet to see what that looks like.

Picture of TRU Exclusive ARCEE

Arcee.jpg

Woah, woah, woah... did he say LEADER animated Starscream? Did I miss something? Or is that the voyager and Arcee is just that small? Argh, now I'm confused.

That said; that Arcee toy looks AWESOME... and will probably be one of the few Transformers I intentionally buy more than one of. (Yes, I have unintentionally bought multiples of bots I didn't necessarily want multiples of... it's a long story. Or not. I blame Hasbro.)

It is indeed a very nice piece. Without question, this is a must buy.

His reviews are getting better and better. I remember in the begining I made a comment about him spending waaaaaaay too much time on size comparisons and I got response back in the way of "if you think you can do better..." hahahaha anyhow good stuff. I caught the "leader" comment as most everyone did but also he mentionrd that there was a reason way the wings were removable but forgot to show us. Me I'd just super glue the damn things on her since while she's being transformed there is really no point in removing the wings. We'll see what Peaugh has to say on the subject when his TFA Arcee review comes out.

my favorite thing about his videos is when he points out the colors. you know, THE ONES WE CAN PLAINLY SEE BECAUSE ITS A VIDEO. Now i dont know if he does it because he has a background in radio or what(i doubt it, he sounds like hes gagging on an alcohol soaked pillow). but otherwise hes ok, if a bit childish for a grown man.

His reviews are getting better and better. I remember in the begining I made a comment about him spending waaaaaaay too much time on size comparisons and I got response back in the way of "if you think you can do better..." hahahaha anyhow good stuff. I caught the "leader" comment as most everyone did but also he mentionrd that there was a reason way the wings were removable but forgot to show us. Me I'd just super glue the damn things on her since while she's being transformed there is really no point in removing the wings. We'll see what Peaugh has to say on the subject when his TFA Arcee review comes out.

The wings are removable to give her a G1 look, says Hasbro at BotCon last year. Also i believe you clip the wings in on a different spot then when in vehicle mode. ;)

I want to see her without her wings just cuz she is SUPPOSED to not have them in the anime' (TF:A/G1) I like how her legs dont look as thick as the pics made her look, and she does have a feminine shape after all.

OK I saw the Peaugh review of Arcee and the Jury is in...wings will be superglued on because they perform no other function other than just being annoying when they fall off. And another thing, this guy caught how you fold in these front leg parts while Peaugh forgot that detail! Peaugh hardly ever misses a detail like that but...like I said "Hardly" since this is one of those rare moments hahahaha.

Archived