Considering Selling my Animated Collection, Need Advice!

I'm considering selling the bulk of my Animated collection. Any idea what I should ask for in terms of price? I'd like to sell it as one big lot, preferably to someone on here. This is what I got:

Bumblebee

Grimlock (v)

Wrekgar (v) sold

Blurr

Jetstorm/Jetfire

Black Arachnia

Waspinator sold

Soundwave

Swindle

Lockdown

Starscream (v)

Megatron (v)

Megatron (L)

Shcokwave (v, grey)

Blitzwing (v)

Bulkhead (L) sold

Lugnut (v)

Ultra Magnus (L) sold

Ratchet

Sentinel Prime

Jazz

Swoop (maybe missing weapon)

Snarl

Like I said, I'd prefer to sell to someone on here rather that resort to E-Bay.

You must consider that most of these figures can still be found in stores or for cheap at many online stores. I have a bunch of animated stuff I want to sell, too, but I'm waiting for the figures to disappear from places like K-mart* first...

*they keep old stuff the longest, what with the inflated prices an all...

Yeah, I sold off most of my Animated collection and got close to nothing for them. Alot of figures didn't even get a bid.

No Joke, I tried selling Starscream 7 times, even with a penny bid, no takers! I'm into that AHole thing like $35 now :fire

What I would do, assuming you don't need quick cash is box them up, wait a couple years, then blast them out when they're (hopefuly) off the shelves.

After all, you can get most of these figures brand new still in regular retail on clearance.

I'm in need for a MIB Shockwave thats in excellent shape from someone that doesnt put stress on their transformers by transforming them wrong or without instructions. I HATE loose joints, put it that way. Also a Wreck Gar, PM me to sell these ;)

I'm in need for a MIB Shockwave thats in excellent shape from someone that doesnt put stress on their transformers by transforming them wrong or without instructions. I HATE loose joints, put it that way. Also a Wreck Gar, PM me to sell these ;)

I'm really not selling these individually. I'd like to sell it as one lot. Sorry.

Well depends on what kind of shape they are in and other stuff. Not taking into consideration sales tax but if you bought everything at retail it looks like about $390 worth of figures. I doubt you'd get close to that right now here or on ebay. I would suggest trying craigslist. Maybe someone would be willing to meet up with you and buy them to avoid shipping.

Im also getting rid of:

Classics:

Astrotrain

Cliffjumper

Grimlock

Bumblebee

Starscream

Skywarp sold

Jettfire sold

2.0/Universe:

Prowl

Ironhide

Silverbolt

Galvatron

Cheetor

Inferno

Beachcomber

Brawn

Cosmos

Warpath

Silverstreak

Sideswipe

Sunstreaker

Movie 2:

Leader Jettfire

Leader Megatron

Voyager Megatron

Voyager Longhaul sold

Voyager Mixmaster

Voyager Fallen

Deluxe:

Sideways sold

Sideswipe

Chromia

Skids

Mudflap

Icream Truck Skids/Mudflap

Soundwave

Swerve

Ravage sold

Movie 1:

Ironhide V

Prime V, Target version

Bonecrusher D

I'm really not selling these individually. I'd like to sell it as one lot. Sorry.

No worries mate. I actually just found a Shockwave today at retail. :D But you mentioned these following

2.0/Universe:

Silverbolt

Cheetor

Inferno

Beachcomber

Brawn

Cosmos

Warpath

And im ESPEICALLY looking for Hot Shot and Hound! lol lmk

Archived