Custom HA Bumblebee

Optics

I've actually been doing a few tweaks on this figure since release, but Yesterday I decided to finally just say: "Screw his alt mode, I'd rather have a better bot mode."

So far everything is almost accurate, his taillights are supposed to be on his back, but I don't think I can pull that off... or can I?

screenshot04d.jpg

I'll try to post more to show comparisons between the two.

The the location of the back passenger windows

77256366.jpg

Whatever that is on his back

60046159.jpg

The windows are now closer to each other

74375565.jpg

The front hood is angled down plus those diamond like things on his shoulders

63473431.jpg

Damn. That's cool. I think the Diamond things are his sideview mirrors.

I agree, cool indeed! Nice detailing man.

unrelated note, your Xbox GS is insane! :wat

Thanks! Still needs some more tweaking and I need to build the back of his upper body. There is alot of emptiness there.

As for my GS, yeah, it's up there. I don't rent or borrow games. All the points I have are from games I own.... well I did sell some old ones last year, but you get my point.

Could you tell us where you found a match to his yellow paint? I just got him and I'd like to paint a couple yellow details like you did. TIA!

Looks awesome, nice work.

Archived