Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UltraConvoy

Transformers mock ups/prototypes

I started a Prototype/mock up whatever page long ago but getting permission to use pics was getting crazy (some people wanted $50!). So here is what I have for now. I owned a Tidal Wave Prototype/Test Shot back in the day, loved it.

Some Pics

beautiful stuff E.

They was trying to charge you for pics?

Insane! I know someone telling people im making prottypes at home

Actually a lot of TFans are not too friendly from my experience so no worries bro.

Yeah, you would have thought that fans that have a common interest would at least be nice to each other

Yeah, you would have thought that fans that have a common interest would at least be nice to each other

You'd think so huh ??? People in our hobby are some of the coolest I've ever met.

I understand the envy of another fans collection, and have even been emailed & cussed out for winning an auction that someone else wanted. Like that helps any... I still won ;) Don't bitch at me... Bid like you want it.

But lately I've been getting punk-ass little kids swearing at me just for speaking my mind. Last time I checked it was my planet too. As a matter of fact it's been mine a lot longer :)

Can't we all just get a Prime ??? A prototype Prime that is :)

yeah

there are some awesome people in the hobby but there are some haters who love to hate. I had a collector made a thread talking about How he wants to kill me.

Good luck on finding a prototype prime. Hasbro and Takara really clean up house and its been so hard for me to find any protos of Prime

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE