Transformers mock ups/prototypes

UltraConvoy

Transformers mock ups are a rare treat to see and even harder to get.

I didnt see no thread so its due for us collectors who like rarity and unique toys.

I know theres not a lot of us out there and most people dont appreciate this kind of collecting but for the few of us who do enjoy seeing something different its a treat to see!

You can't find this in your local toy store! So show off your mock ups/ prototypes!

Mock ups come before mass production. They are the first ones to be made to see how the package and toy will look together.

Mock ups can come in many different ways. The toy and box can be the same or different.

I will share some of my personal mocks to show you what i mean.

Mock up Beast wars 10th anni Optimus Primal

As you see Mock ups can be just the box alone and some of the toy.

001-17.jpg

004-17.jpg

002-16.jpg

Mock up Robot heros The Final Battle

I think this is just the box thats different from the mass released.

005-11.jpg

006-8.jpg

Movie Optimus prime

This mock is different in toy and box.

007-14.jpg

009-8.jpg

Reissue Encore Convoy

This mock up is just the cab. The box is the same as the mass production.

It was MISB so i shipped it to AFA and got a AFA 90.

012-11.jpg

011-10.jpg

UC. If I start a museum, can we just show case your collection there!?!

Sure and Thanks!

Damn! I really like that movie Optimus mock up. And of course the convoy different cab in AFA 90 is ULTRA cool. heh.

The movie mock up is actually my favortie piece along side the Blue Matrix Convoy(the name I gave to the blue encore prime)

nice stuff, haven't seen packaging mockups anywhere else!

Hey Jason!

mockups are super hard to get and thats the reason we dont see them. I know one collector who has a collection of them but he refuse to share with the fandom :(

Archived