$69.99 ROTF Devastator anyone?

squawkbot

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure that FREE would even be cheap enough, the thing looks like crap. If they had only made the thing look more like the original G1 design the toys would be flying off the shelves.

On second thought I agree with "Liege Evilmus". It might be worth $10 to shoot it with a pellot gun until it completely falls apart.

If it hit $10.00 then I would think about it. Even then that is too much for non transforming vehicles that should TRANSFORM and also combine!

well $69.99 is like about 50 pound here in the UK and theres no way they would put it down to that even then Id only get it if it hit about £40. But over here hes been reduced to 79.99 and in errr no Slaging way lol.

If they had made them transform i think this would have sold so fast.

Its just theres so little to DO with it exsept have it looming over other TFs and even then you can't pose it. Maybe just maybe if he gos to £45 like the Ultimate bumblebee I got from argos the other day I might get him and paint him to bring out the detail. But get the point hasbro please...

It'll still look just as ugly on my shelf at a cost of $3 as for $100.

The US release of the mini devastator I might do for cheap, but this thing just isn't worth having.

It's not even the lack of transformations that kills it for me, it's how ugly undetailed and boxy it looks. Hell, I'd seriously consider buying a nontransforming one if it was detailed nicely enough.

Archived