Exclusive Ravage Has Chrome

Timothy.R

DO NOT SKIP MIXMASTER, you'll regret that one.

Depending on how these stickers are packed, who know's, I may end up with a couple of these. Then again, who know's, I may end up with none.

If I do get only one, it'll stay sealed. More then one, and we'll see.

Still, I'm not quite off the fence on this one. I also wonder if it'll be availible through online retailers like most Takara specialty figures?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DO NOT SKIP MIXMASTER, you'll regret that one.

Still, I'm not quite off the fence on this one. I also wonder if it'll be availible through online retailers like most Takara specialty figures?

First, this was directed at me my man? And if so, WHY? Maybe you have a good reason. I would like to know whats good about him. :shrug

Next, yeah i was thinking the same thing. Maybe you could order him through BBTS or somewhere BUT i bet he would be as much as it would cost to buy the 2 pack, and ill be buying 3 of the N.E.S.T. TF figures anyways, soooo ... i figure may as well buy the 2 pack IF i want Ravage in the 1st place. My thoughts anyway.

Yes, I'm calling you out :P

Mixmaster is awesome sauce on icecream! Great, Leader worthy transformation, detailed alt, and more articulation then you can shake a stick at in a very veratile figure. He looks like a walking chemestry set. Whiles some see the arm plates as a turn off, I have to tell you, they add alot to the play value!

Get Mixmaster, especialy if they toss some Ravage stickers in there. He seems like a bumb figure, but really, he stands out in awesome among the ranks.

Archived