Exclusive Ravage Has Chrome

Timothy.R

Chrome? Well, my interest in Ravage just dropped drastically. Chrome has improved since the Beast Wars Transmetal days, but it's still a negative in my book. I'll still pick up a couple of the NEST figures, but the mail-away won't be a goal anymore.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed your edit. I agree with your idea on the figure that should be the mail in. Again, I love the idea, I just don't like the aproach or offering all that much.

I know G1 is the most horrible thing ever and I'm dated for saying this, but if they're gonna do a mail in, do Robot Points. The beauty of those was real simple, even the most basic figure would give you at least 1 point. Hell I got my first Optimus Prime not to mention Sunstreaker, Override, and Reflector with those.

This chasing down 2 packs of figures you probably already have is a genius way to move over stock, but it's still kinda a screw to the fanbase.

I love the idea, I'm just not feelin the execution.

to my understanding it was all of the figures with the NEST logo on the package that contained the stickers for the mail-away item, if so, then that means you can get the 2-pack and then Brawn and Dirge and viola, mail in for Ravage!

That picture only confirms you need to get the stickers, it says nothing about a BOOKLET and although i have heard this theory, im not sure why LEIGE EVILMUS thought you had to be conned into buying BOTH 2 packs plus 3 stickers. :roll Obviously who told you that was a talk hound, i think its possibly it may be just 3 stickers as i have seen all the brouchures and nothing stating anything about a booklet. ONLY place that said that was @ TFW200(you know teh rest) and it COULD be that there are booklets in ALL marked packaging. Who can say differently with proof?

Man, why do you keep writing my name in caps?

I'm gonna tell you straight forwards, I haven't been conned into anything. This is also the only TF site I visit so what they're talking about elsewhere is beyond me...

I will agree about the "talkhounds" though, which is why I'm on the fence about this until some concrete direction is put before us.

Believe me, I'm no lemming.

Also, that'sF'ed up that you need Autobot stickers to get a Decepticon! :fire !

That picture only confirms you need to get the stickers, it says nothing about a BOOKLET and although i have heard this theory, im not sure why LEIGE EVILMUS thought you had to be conned into buying BOTH 2 packs plus 3 stickers. :roll Obviously who told you that was a talk hound, i think its possibly it may be just 3 stickers as i have seen all the brouchures and nothing stating anything about a booklet. ONLY place that said that was @ TFW200(you know teh rest) and it COULD be that there are booklets in ALL marked packaging. Who can say differently with proof?

It was on the next page, which I didn't notice. :P

Another mirror from BWTF* comin' in. nest4.jpg

I imagine the text is legible enough to see, but in the event if the image doesn't load for whatever reason:

"Be sure to include your sticker from the BUMBLEBEE/SOUNDWAVE 2-Pack (97855) and any 2 figures from specially marked Deluxe Class (83971), Voyager Class (83972) or Leader Class (83973) Figure Packages!"

(Though, I wonder what's to stop someone from printing it out, buying three N.E.S.T. figures and getting the decals that way? :schin )

(*These scans I've mirrored are from this article; http://www.bwtf.com/node/1222)

Man, why do you keep writing my name in caps?

I'm gonna tell you straight forwards, I haven't been conned into anything. This is also the only TF site I visit so what they're talking about elsewhere is beyond me...

I will agree about the "talkhounds" though, which is why I'm on the fence about this until some concrete direction is put before us.

Believe me, I'm no lemming.

Also, that'sF'ed up that you need Autobot stickers to get a Decepticon! :fire !

Sorry about the name in caps. :P My bads. Talkhounds are talkhounds, at least Taaron has finally clarified this once and for all you need the Bumblebee Soundwave 2 pack. Which btw, Bumblebee has a retool (arm cannon instead of hand) BUT the ONLY reason i would buy that is for the Ravage.

Im glad i never got ravage, this one looks cool. Hope theres a Leader Soundwave to go with him in 2011 :thumb

Also, red Rampage is comin out! (yes i saw this pamflet before today but still ..) YAAAAYY!! I never was gonna buy the yellow one. I want the Shanghia Demolisher as well, as Longhaul. Im skipping on Mixmaster (yuck :tdown)

The mail in figure for only S&H does not suprise me as they do this with most of their other toy lines. The figure it's self is not too bad it just seems a little inconsistant with the grey on the back legs and tail spike instead of the chrome. I wonder what their thought were in doing it that way? Maybe we can ask in our next ask asbro thing.... Speaking of that, what ever happened to the last ask hasbro.... It seems to have just gone away.

Any ways, If you were going to get the nest figures anyways this will be a great collectable. I wonder how many people will actually open theirs?

Archived