Masterpiece Skywarp Sightings?

Reluttr

The higher price this time might put off a few more people. At least those who would have bought 2 of them if they were the same price as SS.

I bought 2 Screamers when I saw them and it was a good thing I did because I never saw anymore after that. Somehow, I'm not quite as worried about that with Skywarp. I got one, and if at some point I can go back and get another, then great, but I'm not going to make it a high priority.

Found MP Skywarp in Springfield, MO. He's cool, but Starscream is way, way better. All the details get lost in the flat black, the purple on the wings seems too dark, and there's overall not enough color to break up the black everywhere. This toy needs a silver wash badly.

DjinniMan, where'd you find him in Springfield? I live in Springfield!! One of the Wal-Marts? If so, which one? Thanks in advance man!

I just found him yesterday here in PA, they had an endcap of 12. Despite having the Takara, I prefer the Hasbro version this time. I like the purple tail pieces and the printing of the wing decorations. The Takara one was just to plain for me. The only downside is the face not being the Skywarp version. What's weird is when I checked out, they actually offered me a one year replacement warranty as if he was some piece of high end electronics? Now it's time to sell of the Takara, to recoup some cash, I really can't justify having both.

DjinniMan, where'd you find him in Springfield? I live in Springfield!! One of the Wal-Marts? If so, which one? Thanks in advance man!

It was the Campbell Wal-mart. I had my mom pick it up for me, as I live in Bolivar. I stopped by over the weekend hunting some Power Rangers figures and there were no Skywarps left. I recommend using this sighting page, it's very useful and mroe up to date than the one here at TFormers.

I have mixed feelings on Skywarp. The biggest thing bugging me is that his faction wymbols are upside down compared to Starscream's. I don't care which way they go, just be consistent!

does anyone know the Walmart Stock number.. so when calling in, a person can just ask for a particular item# and have them look it up - instead of some person that knows nothing just walking around saying "nope, we don't have that" when they do and have no idea what your talking about?? I would presume that the item# would be universal for all walmarts?? Maybe some of you that have bought it can find it on the box. I'd appreciate it.

UPDATE: It seems that my local walmart just got them in as well. Hampton, Virginia Walmart has 3 in stock. Well, only 2 now. :tfevil

I have mixed feelings on Skywarp. The biggest thing bugging me is that his faction wymbols are upside down compared to Starscream's. I don't care which way they go, just be consistent!

Yes, that kind of sucks. I much prefer consistancy also. But sometimes it's those little inconsistancies that define the piece. For example, if they did a 2nd wave and corrected that - suddenly that one becomes unique and possibly more valuable. But I do agree, in general, i'd prefer the consistancy. I'll be watching for that now. Thanks.

My cousin picked one up for me last week, but the WalMart in my town just got them on the shelves too :yay

I was offered the 1 year replacement warranty at the checkout as well. The weird thing was that all the Skywarp's were NOT in the toy section :eek They were a couple rows down in the Christmas promotion area (NOT the X-Mas decoration area) along with a bunch of generic toys. There were some GIJoe, Star Wars & Transformers. There were at least 20 MP Skywarp's and 40-50 of the Blowpipe/Sideways 2-pks. Speaking of... $27 ????????

Anywho, if I didn't look around before I hit the toy section I wouldn't have another Skywarp right now !!! :con :con :con

I was able to find MP Skywarp at the Wal-Mart in Fair Lakes (or is it Fair Oaks?) in Fairfax, VA. Just off US66. They had 3 on the shelf, now have 2.

And they put the $60 price tag right on the package too, instead of on the shelf. Anyone else seen that? Luckily, it pulled right off without leaving any residue.

Archived