First Look at Transformers Marvel Crossover X-Force Wolverine

MISP Steve

I have the Marvel Universe X-Force Wolverine x2. Thats enough. If you don't have this figure, I'd say get him. The claws suck, but he is a pretty good transforming figure.

Funny thing about this color pattern. About 20yrs ago a friend of mine drew and colored Wolverine this way. I told him it looked awesome and he should send it in. He said no, no onw would ever care about a black and grey Wolverine.

To this day when he comes over I show him the MU figure and remind him of that time he drew it way back when. What good are friends if you can't piss them off :P

I kind of like the Spiderman one. The Wolverine one I keep looking at but passing on. I'm sure I will eventually get it.

If I see the Spiderman one I may get it as well.

:fail Fail on the Hulk one.....the Tank was a much better.

The Spidercar looks flimsy, but I like it alot better then the bike.

Hulk is to plain, but I can see kitbashers and painters scheeming to bulk up their TF2 Constructicon teams

Wolverine, if you haven't done it yet, get him. As I said earlier, he's alot of fun. Suprisingly, Captain America too.

Venom is my favorite out of the line. Although I haven't tried Human Torch, Ironman, Tank Hulk or the Iron/Spider combiner. If these would ever go on sale, I would, but in hand I can't justify the price.

I sold off the Spiderbike and Thor though, good QC on Spider-Man, but the robot's on both where just failtastic.

-Of course, not bothering with the repaints.

All BUT that wolvy repaint will be mine, Hulk with Knuckledusters? Eesh how much of a mess would he make of you, Though I guess with some minor modification to the head he would make a bloomin excellent Juggernaught!

Archived