RoTF Leader Class Question

Timothy.R

I want a better Megatron, and a Leader Ice Cream Truck with all the details, including a cooler that tips open and spils out when they seperate.

OR a Leader Stratosphere that can carry a legend or a scout

Or any of the remaining constructicons.

OR that kitchen guy with the wang gun

OR... :mwahaha

To give a more serious answer. I'd love a leader Bumblebee that's super movie accurate. I was cool with HA Bee but without Human hinderance, a leader Bee would be as great as Prime and Starscream.

I would say a leader Soundwave but for one, MOST hasbro lines have THREE new molds, were lucky to be getting a 4th, and two, I dont want them to messs it up. I want the Leader SOundwave to be UBER accurate to the TF2 TF3 model. I LOVE his face in the movie, the grey head deco suits me fine and i think it would work WELL with bot mode. A grey bodie with a Blue head is kinda lame imo.

I want a leader Starscream to be produced. AND OF COURSE i would like to see the rest of the construticons. BUT i want a combining set of Constructicons. Although a Voy/Leader Overload would be quite :awsum

i never thought of a leader class soundwave, but that would be very cool.

i wonder if they'll do a leader class prime for TF3.. i think it could be just a waste, the prime we have now (especially buster prime) is practically perfect. it'd be nice to see a more accurate megatron for TF3, and hopefully not get another leader prime so that someone else could get the leader treatment.. but i highly doubt that they wouldn't produce a leader prime.

I think a leader class Wheelie would be a MAJOR Shelfwarmer! Im not sure how you dont see it, EVEN if he was a radio controlled RC. I mean look at Ultimute Bumblebee :roll ANd NOW i see why Hasbro answers such lame question s here, no wonder, no one asks anything with serious thought. How about some more seriousness. ALTHOUGH i like to have fun too so im not bashing you guys. Just tryin to show you a point. :D

NO leave out the RC and we could even achieve an almost MP level of quality, hell he could have working pistons and light up eyes. Just leave out the gimmicks he would also be almost 1:1 scale.

I'd go with Blackout.

That design has been used in two movies now and in the first movie he was among the largest of the Decepticons (and was the smallest of the Decepticons as a toy). But if they use this design in the next movie again, then he should really be released as a leader.

And he also has repaint potential:

- Black Out

- Grindor,

(- perhaps a TF3 repaint)

- and Evac

Have the Premium voyager 2007 Blackout and it's a good figure, but his small size always prevented me from getting Evac even though I really liked how he looked.

Gotta say Blackout/Grindor. His size and design would be perfect for a decent Leader class toy and plus he deserves better than his Voyager figure, but that's just my opinion.

I think a leader class Wheelie would be a MAJOR Shelfwarmer! Im not sure how you dont see it, EVEN if he was a radio controlled RC. I mean look at Ultimute Bumblebee :roll ANd NOW i see why Hasbro answers such lame question s here, no wonder, no one asks anything with serious thought. How about some more seriousness. ALTHOUGH i like to have fun too so im not bashing you guys. Just tryin to show you a point. :D

Sure, crush my dreams . . . :tfsad

Sure, crush my dreams . . . :tfsad

I don't think a radio controlled, fairly accurate Wheelie would be doable at Leader Class price. I do think he'd might be managable at, say.. the 100 dollar Ultimate/Combiner/whatevertheheckyouwanttocallit point. That said though, I actually think this would sell pretty well. Outside of the fandom, where I know he's got mixed opinions, everyone else I know who's seen the movie (kids and adults alike), think he was friggin hillarious. I dunno if it'd sell well enough to justify.. or if doing it with an RC is feasible at a realistic pricepoint.. if not, an accurate, non-RC Leader Wheelie might prove to be a really popular idea.

I don't know if this would be possible for a RC Wheelie that transforms, but years ago I had a RC toy that had false wheels, only the centers turned. Turning wasn't a matter of the front wheels angling, but one wheel stopping while the other kept going (I don't know what they call that but you know what I'm talking about).

Now pair that idea with micro RC tech (how hard can that be, they sell those everyplace now), keeping all the electronics in the wheels and that could work.

I can't see them ever doing it, but Leader sized those wheels would be more then big enough, and it could work. The figure wouldn't even need centered axle pins, and that would make even more room.

The tech is out there, the effort isn't, and with all the Wheelie shelf warmers, I can't see that coming to the fray.

Sad part is, Wheelie is real fun, he just looks stupid in the package. I bet he'd move if packaged in alt mode.

Archived