Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

RTS Windcharger - One of the absolute best Scouts so far.

RTS Wreck-Gar - Do NOT snap the axe into his hands from the side. That will likely eventually break them, as after the first time I did that, I found a nasty stress mark on the inside of his right hand. Other than that, and the front doesn't like to stay pegged together, he's generally a nice figure.

Scourge!!

Couldn't resist and I'm absoloutely happy I didn't! Tight joints, fantastic paint scheme. He says Scourge through and through. I really enjoyed the transformation from jet to robot and love how secure and hidden the weapons storage is. Now I really need a Voyager Galvatron to complete this treo plus my Armada. Almost wished I bought more than one CL Cyclonus now. LOL! Putting Universe Galvy with the whole team just dosen't do the group justice and when comparing to Protector/Rodimus and City Commander/Ultra Magnus I just can't help thinking I'll need to have a Galvatron even if FansProject does the job. Would love an official release/revamp though.

Heavytread - This guy is just screaming to be renamed Guzzle. I placed him with my other Wreckers. The robot mode almost pays complete homage to runt-sized Wrecker, from the alt mode to the way the main cannon sits pointing straight up on his back. Could use a couple paint apps but being that it is a PCC commander, I doubt it really needs it. The Mini-Con he comes with (forgot the name of it) looks alright. It's one thing I can't stand about the PCC Mini-Cons is the lack of paint apps. The translucent plastic just sickens me. Aside from the Mini-Con, the main figure is just pure badass. I'd give it a solid 2 thumbs up.

Grimstone and the Dinobot Drones - Ok, I think this could've been done a little better. Grimstone could've been executed a whole lot better in the articulation department. Posing him in his alt mode leaves his ass sticking way up, almost to the point that he's just inviting a gay dinobot to slip him a pooper plugging. Going into bot mode, he stands ok. Limited posing, as with most of the PCC line. The colors are that of the G1 Dinobot scheme. Going into combined mode, the Ankylosaurus and Pachycephalasaur (sp) make the legs. They just make for extremely huge boots for Grimstone. They are also kinda difficult to peg in. As for the arms, the Spinosaurus and Parasaurolophus peg in easily. The limbs for these PCC guys just scream LAME. I think it would've been better had they built these guys a bit larger, and give them manual fold out features rather than the automorph feature they've been given. I'm not totally bitter that I got this figure but at the same time, I'm not overly impressed. So I give this figure two horizontal thumbs.

WFC Soundwave: Pretty cool figure, his "boombox" mode is a bit of a far stretch, but pretty cool for an unofficial mode.

Generations Blurr: FINALLY I have this damn figure. Pretty much the same as Drift except for the head/weapons. Not too sure about the head sculpt though. I like it and don't at the same time

Iron Man 2, 3.75 Whiplash (movie version): Now this is a cool figure. I really like the look and articulation on this figure

RTS Spec Ops. Jazz

Finally found him last night after waiting for a few months. He has a great alt mode, appears to be loosely based on the latest Nissan Z model. Could have used some silver/aluminum paint apps on the rims and grill and some red on the tail lights(I think that's an ongoing complaint by most of us). Bot mode is great, really gives it's dues to it's G1 counter part. Articulation is top notch here with swivel joints in all the right places(biceps, elbows, knees[being surprising well handled], & thighs) which makes for some dynamic poses. The gun is also a nice point of interest, since the speakers(Oh yeah, he has speakers too!) can also be clipped to the sides making his weapon bigger and meaner!

Now onto a couple of downsides: The primary beef I have, which again I believe has been mentioned is the lack of a locking joint or tabs for the upper body. The gear for rotating the head/neck assembly during x-forming is really great but since the rest of it does not lock into place, it makes him a bit floppy when handling or posing. I hope any of you who have him does not wind up with a QC issue in that area or it could be even worse.

My last tiny gripe is all the points on the mold/pieces where they cut the piece from the mold trees was done rather sloppily but since he was the only one on the peg and I could not inspect for those through the package and until opened/transformed, so be it.

Going to have to give the long wanted jazz a 4.25 out of 5 (.5 loss for the hinge issue and .25 for the sloppy flash work)

His vehicle mode is actually a hybridization of his original Porsche 935 Turbo mode and Movie Jazz's Pontiac Solstice mode. The front end is the original Porsche 935 front wearing the Pontiac Solstice's headlights for a hat, the rear is the Solstice's with the 935's back window.

I dont think you can give a figure a knock based on poor QC. Thats human error, not a fault of the mold. Sure it pisses us off plenty when you finally get that long awaited Jazz or Dirge but in my opinion you cant blame the figure itself for humans mucking it up. The only thing I could find wrong with Jazz is the lack of some paint. Personally it doesn't bother me much since the back of his car forms the back of his legs, unseen.

Jazz is like my holy grail of the past couple of years. Articulation, style, function all come together. Oh and nostalgia. I've wanted a figure of him ever since I was a kid. It was a loooong wait.

I dont think you can give a figure a knock based on poor QC. Thats human error, not a fault of the mold. Sure it pisses us off plenty when you finally get that long awaited Jazz or Dirge but in my opinion you cant blame the figure itself for humans mucking it up. The only thing I could find wrong with Jazz is the lack of some paint. Personally it doesn't bother me much since the back of his car forms the back of his legs, unseen.

Jazz is like my holy grail of the past couple of years. Articulation, style, function all come together. Oh and nostalgia. I've wanted a figure of him ever since I was a kid. It was a loooong wait.

I second that. Jazz is one of the best deluxes every. Period. I, like most of us painted the grill along with his tail pipes silver. I used a metal flake red for the taillights and he looks awesome. Been thinking about doing the wheels silver as well. I've seen some other people's figure where they did that and it looks quite nice. Bottom line, Special Ops Jazz is a must own for every TF fan.

I still think it looks closer to the newer Z model to me with the way the body line flows from front to back and the design of the front lower balance/air dam. As for for my ding of .25, I think it's fair since it can hurt a figures look, regardless of it's design, some ass clown at a factory was clumsy and skewed my specific view(and yes I understand that they are not MP grade or are perfect but this Jazz was a bit too scuffed). Same things happen elsewhere when critics review items from cooks putting food out and not doing that extra bit to decorate a plate to cars and electronics getting dinged in shipping or having shoddy parts from the factory. Loss of points on presentation if you will.

But yes, definitely glad I found him, I don't hate the figure at all and look forward to making him better with some paint and some light cosmetic surgery to reduce the scars. Highly recommended.