Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Duh. He's also quite a bit better if you turn the shovel around at the "elbow." While your doing that, take out the discs in those joints that work the Mech-Alive, round them out and shave them down so they're fairly flat and put them on the back side of the joints (you can leave most of the teeth, though, as knocking a couple choice teeth out will make the disc sit flatter). This will tighten the elbow joint quite a bit without having to use messy glue.

Later tonight I'll see about posting a picture of Demolisher in his kick-ass bike mode with Brakedown riding him.

Now THAT is cool.

I've always thought Demolishors main attraction would be his sheer size, and that he should have gotten the leader class treatment...much more might have been put into the figure. Like arm articulation. I like the voyager toy, but I've got a couple hundred TFs I like better. He's just kind of meh.

TFA Arcee just showed up in the mail today, and I can't wait to release the toy from it's twist-tie prison. I feel like Joe Don Baker at the Ponderosa Steakhouse, what I've seen of Arcee has been awesome.

Earlier I had Demolisher set up in an earth grinder mode and I had him standing(haha, yes, standing) over Rollbar so one of the earth grinders(tread) was posed above his head.

"No, Mr. Rollbar, I expect you to die."

EDIT:

To a large degree, Demolisher feels like a machine oriented Mutant Transformer, akin to Razorclaw and his Mutant ilk.

Here are the pictures of the bike mode:

But but but- they aren't to scale! *brain splodey*

Seriously tho, that looks really cool, kinda like the Batcycle from Dark Knight. Demolisher/Scavenger is def. fun to bend into diff arrangments, like ROTF Soundwave but not nearly as fiddly.

Alright, had to succumb to my impulses and went out and bought ROTF demolisher. The alt mode is decent, with average detail and some nice rubber treads. As said by everyone else, the robot mode is complete crap, as it lacks articulation in the only useful limbs he has (arms), can't move his head (haven't checked, and if, there's no point really), and has bad engineering and design all over the place in general.

That's not why I bought this piece of junk though. Yuyuyami, you are 100% in saying the only point in this figure is to turn it into other crap, treating it as a morphing vehicle of sorts for other transformers, rather than a figure on its own. The "bike mode" is highly satisfying, though I did mine slightly differently. Currently, I'm enjoying using him as a t-rex walker of sorts for scout dead end. So wonderful. pics tomorrow when I have time *edit: If I have time. if not, thursday?

Damn.

Arcee is tight.

DAMN.

The base mode is awesome, all it needs is paint apps...and I can do that. The alt mode is better than I thought it would be, and it looks eerily like G1 Misfire, which is more of a good thing than should be possible.

Animated continues to rock me like a hurricane. God, I hope they eventually release new molds of Animated toys I REALLY want (Omega Supreme, Slipstream, Ramjet, for starters). I'd sacrifice the souls of the innocent for that.