Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I have the Energon version and nomaly keep him combined. Origionaly, he was the only Maximus combiner I completed (sold my Energon Superion parts and got the Target version). I agree with everything you said concerning the figures, except the balancing. This guy tips easy.

Same as Superion, the individual figures are very nice if not repedative. Devistator though, outside of the bulldozer parts, I feel no love for Steamhammer or the cranes.

ROTF: Human Alliance Skids.

PROS:

Outstanding car mode. 9 / 10

Very detailed and well painted.

Sweet forearm mounted cannon in bot mode.

Great amount of posability and articulation. Double jointed knees FTW.

There is a waist, but very limited by back kibble...

Nice use of a "hook and cover" back kibble, too.

Hasbo: Thanks for matching his green plastic, this time.

Yea, it's one shade of green and that's how I like it...

CONS:

Decent robot mode. 7 / 10 (extra points for the insane amount of little details)

Arms are a little long with giant "palms up" hands. WTF?

I like fists on my battling robots...

Legs are small, but fine...

Head is horrible and sits in his chest? Gold tooth and all...

Very small compared to HA Bumblebee.

Just a tad taller than the Deluxe for $20 bucks less... Yes, my wallet is crying...

SCORE: 6 / 10

Anyfan have a "hand mod" or "head swap" for this figure?

I ordered white Leo Prime off the Target website. I loved the first Leo Prime, so a rerelease of the figure in Lioconvoyish colors was a must-buy. It's not perfect, the flaws inherent to the Leobreaker mold remain. He does have funky arms, but they manage to look powerful. To me it's cool because it's a more stable, and therefore play-friendly version of Lioconvoy. Adding back the electronics would have been nice, but I can live without him being able to roar.

A lot of people were thrilled at Walmart red Powerglide - I'm thrilled with this guy. 7/10

I picked up Long Haul last weekend. He is a pretty amazing figure, with nice detail all over. The vehicle mode alone has so many little sculpted details-it really helps sell the scale of the dump truck. I really like how the fron of the truck wraps around his legs in robot mode. He definitely looks powerful, but he's a little leaner than the cgi model. This gives him a more agile look than in the film. He has decent articulation, though due to the transformation no waist joint. The green color used on him is very nice, its not too over the top. The addition of the flip out blades is pure win, but a little strange. With his all around armored look, you would not expect him to be a sword bot. The working pistons in his elbow are pretty nice too. All around a great figure, but he does come with some flaws. The first is his hands. They are sculpted in the stupid open palms position we are seeing more and more of. And just like the hands on voyager starscream, no wrist swivel. The second major thing is more an engineering problem, but it may just be my figure. The part that connects his torso and waist is not very tight at all. To make matters worse, his shoulder ratchets are nice and tight, so nine times out of ten when you go to move his arms his waist will disconnect. These really detract from a fugure that would otherwise be pure win. as it stands prolly a 7 out of 10.

Finally got a Leader Megatron. I haven't had a huge desire to get him, but I finally did with no new molds being around for awhile. I think if they had put 2 joints in the cannon arm (which from what I can see was very doable) and a swivel then this would have been a near masterpiece.

ROTF: Human Alliance Skids.

PROS:

Outstanding car mode. 9 / 10

Very detailed and well painted.

Sweet forearm mounted cannon in bot mode.

Great amount of posability and articulation. Double jointed knees FTW.

There is a waist, but very limited by back kibble...

Nice use of a "hook and cover" back kibble, too.

Hasbo: Thanks for matching his green plastic, this time.

Yea, it's one shade of green and that's how I like it...

CONS:

Decent robot mode. 7 / 10 (extra points for the insane amount of little details)

Arms are a little long with giant "palms up" hands. WTF?

I like fists on my battling robots...

Legs are small, but fine...

Head is horrible and sits in his chest? Gold tooth and all...

Very small compared to HA Bumblebee.

Just a tad taller than the Deluxe for $20 bucks less... Yes, my wallet is crying...

SCORE: 6 / 10

Anyfan have a "hand mod" or "head swap" for this figure?

i like the head. he's supposed to be goofy.. his head's goofy.. it fits.

anyways.

i think the size is great, it's one of the things that i really like about it. he's able to keep scale in both modes with bumblebee and sideswipe.. in the movie bumblebee was able to grab skids and mudflap by their scruff and throw them.. any bigger and he wouldn't be in perfect scale.

and for the extra $20 you are getting a figure that looks worlds better in both modes, has a better transformation, more details, a better weapon, better head, and just overall a better more accurate look.. and you get a human figure and a sweet motorcycle for mikaela (i don't display arcee in robot mode).

I haven't gotten much lately, so I'll just say vrandom figures I have.

ROTF Wheelie, nice. Interesting transformation, great poseability, topped of with being a fun toy. I recomend him for those who are looking for something fun to play with 6/10

ROTF Rampage, alright. Easy breaking, non moving wheels, unstable, and I can't get him to stand. The only things that save this figure are rubber treads, fun transformation, and being as similer to movie 1 bone crusher as possible. I mean really, same head color and the g1 bulldozer was bone crusher. 4/10

ROTF Arcee, hate it. Unstable, anonnoying transformation, always breaks on me, and cheap looking plastic. 2/10

ROTF Blazemaster, love it. Good transformation, stable, I can suprisingly get to stand no problem, first remake of blaze master, I like the color sceam, and much more. I think you just have to get him. My only complaint is loose propeller, wont stop falling off! 8/10

ROTF HA Sideswipe, really cool. Just plain acurrate with an alright transformation. Huge back pack though. 7/10

ROTF Icecream twins, cool. I just like the fact that they're an icecream truck. I also love to shout MICRO MASTER COMBINDER! BINDER! like in that old add whenever I see them. 6/10

ROTF Jolt, cool. Better than I thought it would be. Nice coloring with a simple transformation. Nice detail to. And with many see through parts and a weird looking head like that you can't go wrong! 6/10

Finally got a Leader Megatron. I haven't had a huge desire to get him, but I finally did with no new molds being around for awhile. I think if they had put 2 joints in the cannon arm (which from what I can see was very doable) and a swivel then this would have been a near masterpiece.

:agree

Also, it's true, you can just toss BlazeMaster at a shelf and he'll stand just fine!?!

It's a weird figure, but not a bad one.

-myself, I'm still getting figures, but starting November first of every year, I stock pile and open nothing till December 25th-