Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Oh no, there is. Yours are mismatched as well. This problem is widespread, NOT just mine. It's not a mistransformation (not sure how that is even possible) or mold flash. Not my first rodeo bub. It is very subtle but, the feet are supposed to be different

Well maybe yours can not stand flat, but mine does, and his feet are generic, so they can be swapped back and forth with no problem. And chances are if this really was widespread? Then there would have been something coming out about it. and really you can not tell with the feet, it would be his lower legs, as for the subtle way he stands? that is not happening with mine, his feel are straight flat on the table and they are the same feet. if you want to fix the issue than take a box knife to his feel and even them out

All I'm saying is on mine Dreadwings feet are flat solid on the ground, there is no subtle lifting or leaning, so this is not as widespread, as Blackmagnus is making it out to be

Oh no, there is. Yours are mismatched as well. This problem is widespread, NOT just mine. It's not a mistransformation (not sure how that is even possible) or mold flash. Not my first rodeo bub. It is very subtle but, the feet are supposed to be different

Well maybe yours can not stand flat, but mine does, and his feet are generic, so they can be swapped back and forth with no problem. And chances are if this really was widespread? Then there would have been something coming out about it. and really you can not tell with the feet, it would be his lower legs, as for the subtle way he stands? that is not happening with mine, his feel are straight flat on the table and they are the same feet. if you want to fix the issue than take a box knife to his feel and even them out

Not sure why your so resistant to the thought of this but, here, have a looksee - http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/662068-assembly-error-tfp-voyager-dreadwing.html

I'm resistant, because I do not see it, like I said my Dreadwing's feet sit flat on the ground, they are the same have no subtle lifting or anything. And your the one saying there is an issue with mine when there is no issue with mine, and as for the link no thanks, I stay away from TFW 2005.

I'm resistant, because I do not see it, like I said my Dreadwing's feet sit flat on the ground, they are the same have no subtle lifting or anything. And your the one saying there is an issue with mine when there is no issue with mine, and as for the link no thanks, I stay away from TFW 2005.

Ok.

PRiD Rumble

Well, I've had him for a few weeks now, but just got around to opening him. My first impression of Rumble is he's "okay." His alt mode Isis's than desirable because as a car enthusiast, it looks too much like a Kate eighties/early nineties car some kid has tried to turn into a race car. Of course I believe that was the intentions as the packaging blatantly says "tuner car mode." I hate the fact that back glass is the same color as the plastic. Again, the alt mode isn't the greatest, but for someone like Rumble, I guess it fits him. His robot mode on the other hand is great. He is very poseable. He suffers from serious shoulder kibble, but this actually works to his advantage as it makes his arms look a little beefier. This in turn goes with his pile driver mode. Speaking of that, the included pile drivers are cheap looking and don't have the paint apps on them like what is depicted on the package. The drivers have a gun style handle which is placed in his hands and covers them up which makes it appear he has pile drivers. Now, I really don't want to complain about his colors since Rumble has had Bkue colors before, but I think he should have been called Frenzy. So the blue coloring with translucent red windows is nice and not bad. Transformation is easy. Took me about 4 minutes without using the instructions. So, if you can get your hands on him, do so. He's not bad at all. I give him a solid 7 out of 10.

Darkness Megatron just showed up today, and is what Prid Voyager Megatron should have been. the mix of the Chrome detail along with the stickers is a major improvement over Prid Megatron, the only complaint is Gora, when he is in Cannon mode he has a hard time staying together in the front., but for me that is an annoyance more than an issue. The chrome like stickers definitely add to Megatron,in that it helps to bring the detail out. I highly recommend Darkness Megatron over Prid Megatron