Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Continuing on the new Prime RiD trend, Sergeant Kup is not a bad figure. His truck mode is decent, with the G1 homage coloring. My biggest gripe is his truck bed. There is no flooring, so it's not very convincing. There's a lot of his robot pieces folded up in there and lots of open spaces. However, there are two 5 mm holes on the bed where you can mount his two cannons and make it look like he either has rocket boosters mounted, or he's just hauling something. Transformation is very easy. Robot mode is nice, with very little articulation. He's kind of "Kong" looking and doesn't look very agile. Since this mold was originally conceived for use as Ironhide, you can definitely see the live action movie cues, i.e. the large GM esque truck mode, the dual arm cannons, and just basic shape of the robot. I'm not sure why they changed him to Kup, but since Kup was the replacement "old grumpy" tough guy robot when Ironhide was killed off in G1, I guess I can see why they chose him. Again, when looking at Kup's robot mode from the front, it looks good. His back, however; suffers from the typical kibble problem. No where near as bad as Airachnid's though. I give this figure a solid 9 out of 10, and this is mainly due to his lack of poseability. Also note, his two arm cannons can be attached together length wise to create a huge gun. I like this option better than having him with the two mounted arm cannons.

Just picked up GDO Brawl and HA Tailpipe over the weekend, love the Breacher mold, will be repurposing him as an obscure Micromaster soon as I can look through my profile books again.

Tailpipe is ok, suffers most in motorcycle mold, but not a bad figure, will be making a custom Gobot Scooter, just need to replace the "no-face" that comes on Tailpipe and repaint him in Scooter's colors.

FINALLY got my Mini-Warriors from TFSource today, what can I say about these guys that hasn't been said? The price hike was very justified and IMO based on just how large these guys are compared to Rager and Spray a rather small one, so everyone bitching about them being more expensive than the previous MW's just shut up and buy these, they ARE worth it. I did notice that UFO has an assembly error in which the feet are swapped, however it's nothing a phillips head screwdriver can't fix.

Also just in is iGear Delicate Warrior, just wow, if you were on the fence about another G1 style 3rd party Arcee after the crap pile that was Valkyrie then take my word for it, there will never be a better representation of our G1 fembot, pick this up while you can, the cab even has a steering wheel!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found!! My DOTM SENTINEL PRIME!! WOOT WOOT! :cjdance :tfdance

Don't think he panels in too well but I'm thinking that the more I play around with him the more ht'ee be able to panel in a lot better with practice. The robot mode is just awesome though and I'm loving the fire engine mode and once I get him fitted a bit more I'm sure he'll be more than awesome!

Also, GDO Laserbeak! Cool for a repaint but still on the search for Swerve and Wheelie. :)

FE Terrocon Cliffjumper - QC on this one is WAY better than GDO Cliff. The plastic feels "better", joints not scary tight and just overall much nicer.

FE Vehicon - OMG, the transformation. Robot mode is too bulky and just, ok. Maybe I'm just spoiled from the RID version. Alt mode is the cats ass though.

Marvel TF War Machine Sports car, The only reason I grabbed this up was to make a custom classics style Triggerbot Backstreet. Not a bad figure in it's own right, the head is my biggest complaint, from the POV of a customizer it's the biggest pain in the ass about any TF's Glued together head with an internal peg, drives me nuts!

I'm going to get into trouble for going off target, but since we are talking about Vehicons, did anybody see October 19th episode of Transformers Prime?

The part where Smokescreen jumps off the Decepticon ship and Megatron grabs two Vehicons and forcefully throws them off proclaiming them to get him. One transforms and he is obviously a jet Vehicon, but the other transforms into a car as he is falling.

Absolutely hilarious!!!

Arms Micron Swerve: my first AM figure, and a very nice one at that. Love the colors, and the micron figure that becomes his weapon. I also like the fact that his micron is a model kit, I definitely had fun assembling it and hope to get some more microns. Stickers are nice, really makes Swerve look good, Hasbro definitely needs to bring the microns over to the U.S.

GDO Cliffjumper: It's a very nice figure, like how they used the FE Cliffjumper body mold. Diddn't like the head, looked way too out of place, so I ended up replacing his head with a RID Cliffjumper head, looks so much better now. And I sort of have a FE Cliffjumper figure now.

Kabaya Fortress Maximus set: this figure is awesome looking when fully assembled. Love how much detail was put into this kit, also love how it has some of the cool features that the original one has.

RID Voyager Dreadwing: this figure is just pure win, although he does have some problems, he is just pure awesome. Mech tech weapon is just plain crap.