Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I just got HA Roadbuster and he's AAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAZZZIIINNGG!!!! :yay :awsum :awsum :awsum :bounce :party

Found him at Ross and wish I had gotten him on retail but almost half price is not a bad deal! Just possibly my favorite Transformer right now! Just an amazing figure and very well thought out with a minimal of kibble and two fantastic modes, I just can't say enough about this guy! Just an awesome design!! :ohyeah

Arms Micron Jet Vehicon - I do not have the grounded version just yet, (plan to get one Arms Micron version with a bunch of the Arms Micron Weapons such as the Dark Matter Caliber guys) but DAMN. THIS is a general mold worth army building, even if it's just one Jet Vehicon and one Vehicon. Much is clearly different, but operates the same way. The stickers were a bit tricky in placing for the robot mdoe due to where they're being asked to be placed. I do wish that the clear plastic chest panel could be removed so that the Decepticon symbol sticker could be placed under it, but sadly it's glued in place. Igu was fun to build, though the sticker that wraps around the muzzle's tip is kind of annoying.

Perfect Effect Motobot RC - WOW. I like this thing. Amount of weaponry: only topped by Munitioner and Mad Blender. But the articulation...I don't think anything really tops it in sheer number, and the few things that do have a good number of those in the fingers. The included comic and instructions are filled with wonderful, wonderful Engrish! But I would love to see Perfect Effect make that Black Arachnia-like character in the comic as an actual figure. That would be a lot cooler than the POS that is Prime Airachnid...

Got my AM-16 Jet Vehicons today! I was able to remove the chestplate to place the Decepticon symbol on the inside chest panel, though it took quite a bit of effort, I scraped the glue off from the inside and was able to push it out on both sides, though this did cause a couple minor stress marks on the edges of the clear plastic piece. All in all I love this guy just as much as my normal Vehicon (Steve). All I gotta do now is make his nametag (Gary) and then assemble the Micron from my other Jet Vehicon to give to Steve. On a side note what head should I use to convert my spare Vehicon and Jet Vehicon into the Autobot Clones?

I do have this to add, if Hasbro didn't decide to completely drop the ball on Jet Vehicon I never would have known how cool these Microns were, so... thank you Hasbro?

Got my AM-16 Jet Vehicons today! I was able to remove the chestplate to place the Decepticon symbol on the inside chest panel, though it took quite a bit of effort, I scraped the glue off from the inside and was able to push it out on both sides, though this did cause a couple minor stress marks on the edges of the clear plastic piece. All in all I love this guy just as much as my normal Vehicon (Steve). All I gotta do now is make his nametag (Gary) and then assemble the Micron from my other Jet Vehicon to give to Steve. On a side note what head should I use to convert my spare Vehicon and Jet Vehicon into the Autobot Clones?

I do have this to add, if Hasbro didn't decide to completely drop the ball on Jet Vehicon I never would have known how cool these Microns were, so... thank you Hasbro?

I'd say the same thing, but with Breakdown. And now I plan to get the Arms Micron Weapons, though it would be nice if a version of Noji (the boar Vehicon blaster) was among them. Ah well, I'll grab me one Arms Micron Vehicon, curse a little at the robot mode stickers as they're gonna be the same as Jet Vehicon's but in royal blue/dark purple.

As for the head, I don't know of any that would make a decent Autotrooper head. Get on it, Dr. Wu/somebody! :tflaugh

I'd say the same thing, but with Breakdown. And now I plan to get the Arms Micron Weapons, though it would be nice if a version of Noji (the boar Vehicon blaster) was among them. Ah well, I'll grab me one Arms Micron Vehicon, curse a little at the robot mode stickers as they're gonna be the same as Jet Vehicon's but in royal blue/dark purple.

As for the head, I don't know of any that would make a decent Autotrooper head. Get on it, Dr. Wu/somebody! :tflaugh

I mean the G1 Autobot clones Fastlane and Cloudraker(?)

I can't think of any that could fit the bodies though

I just picked up FOC Shockwave!

The figure is pretty decent! He's got decent articulation, Looks like Shocky and I don't even mind the wings! Makes Shockwave look more sinisterly Decepticon in my opinion. Great Mold but too easy to transform IMO as I do get into the more complex figures but what he carries off, he carries off well. I do have gripes about him not being a Voyager classed figure and I think I'd be getting my moneys worth in that size class but as a Deluxe figure he fits in with the Decepticon Seekers pretty well and is pretty solid all around!

Fifteen bucks for a deluxe class figure is still too steep IMO and if they were less I'd have bought another FOC figure or something from Prime but ... :shrug eh.

I do like him though and only gripe I have about this dude is that he didn't have a yellow optic instead of the pinkish red they used for him. I think if Hasbro used Yellow for the sensor and his chest panel his colors would pop a bit more. As of now his colors are a bit muted. Doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the toy, but he could have just used a little help in this area.

Todays new hauls, Igear PP05M and PP05W, while I was getting extremely aggravated at the constant delays these two have suffered, you really can't argue with the final product! These guys stand roughly the same height as Hegemon (so just a tad taller than Classics Optimus Prime) and are just pure awesome. They each come with a couple additional heads ( I actually prefer Ironhide's original head, and Ratchet's red head) and don't forget the arsenal they each come with (Ratchet has enough tools to put most automotive repair facilities to shame).

I also received Igear's upgrade for Fansproject City Commander which solves the only problem I had with the City Commander armor, the head just sucked! I'm keeping the FP double missile pods on him, and switched out some of his weapons so now he's dual wielding the FP white upgrade gun, and the Igear black upgrade gun.

I snagged all three of the first wave of FoC figures, and love them all. Yes, Prime is small, and should be Voyager class, but he's still a gorgeous figure with a nice transformation and very G1-esque design in both modes. I do wish he had lightpiping though.

Jazz, as well, is a sweet figure. He captures Jazz' appearance beautifully, and yes, he does have lightpiping, though it is very dark grey, and thus, not very effective.

Shockwave is just damn near perfect. Very well designed, very well sculpted; he just screams Shockwave.