Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Got Airachnid and nice little figure but a bit on the hard to pose side. Althuogh the 1st deluxe with an actual faction symbol. Still need frigging Vehicon though! ugh.

Wrong. Vehicon, who is Wave 3, has a Decepticon symbol (Airachnid is Wave 4)

Got Airachnid and nice little figure but a bit on the hard to pose side. Althuogh the 1st deluxe with an actual faction symbol. Still need frigging Vehicon though! ugh.

Wrong. Vehicon, who is Wave 3, has a Decepticon symbol (Airachnid is Wave 4)

Well as I've yet to find a Vehicon I did not know that.

Speaking of which, does anyone know why the earlier deluxes didn't have faction symbols?

Just opened my RtS Lugnut. I'm stupid. I just thought he was a repainted Animated version. The reason being I never saw the Animated toy. Well, the RtS version is purely awesome to me. I'm glad I bought him. I give him an 8 out of 10. My biggest gripe is his tail section kibble that hangs down from his back. Other than that, he's pretty poseable, color apps are nice, and both modes are cool. I also love when Hasbro uses different letters to spell out things on some of their figures. In this instance he has "LU-6 NU-7" on his wings to spell LUG NUT. This guy is a winner in my books.

Just picked up a few new things...

Prime deluxe Airachnid- And things were going so nicely, then came Airachnid. OUCH! This figure is just plain bad. One most definitely for the WTF were they thinking files. The worst part of the whole thing, is that the figure could have been so much better simply by designing a few parts a little differently. It doesn't really have to add much in terms of cost either.

The main part of the helicopter body hangs on the back and pretty much gets in the way of everything. Hard to move the arms around, the legs can't move too much because plastic bits rub everywhere. Major, major disappointment with this figure.

Dead End- I just said what the hell and got it. The colors are loud and rather gaudy but for some reason I don't hate it. The new head is really funky too. I don't know what to say here really. The mold is a great mold, and if you like a figure that comes off oddly creepy then I guess you should like this.

Star Hammer w/Wheeljack- First Wheeljack. He's a pretty nice little legion figure. Straight arms, so nothing great there, but neat transformation and he does have bendable knees. The Star Hammer, well, it's a block with wings and guns with a little compartment for WJ to pilot it. The wings slide out and down to the sides for the battle mode. This isn't as fun to have as the Ark was with the DOTM Cyberverse.

Energon Driller w/Knock Out. Knock out could have been better. Straight arms, no knees, and nothing all that special. The driller is a little better, well, because for one it looks like a drill. Somehow this makes more sense than the Star Hammer though it pretty much does the same thing.

I only recommend the Cyberverse sets if people really love collecting the smaller figures and sets, otherwise, save the money and wait for better prices. They both have big ugly wires that connect the light gimmick which is really, really, really crappy! The wire is a major pain, always gets in the way and there is no real good way to deal with it.

Wow, kinda painful to post this after such a good run. I hope it's an anomaly and not the start of a bad trend.

Yeah, RtS Lugnut is a great toy. I love the way the wings turn into arms, a good example of how the larger size class can benefit a Transformer's design.

Very true!! My daughter wants one now. She thinks transformers who only have one central eye are cool. Bayverse Ravage and Bayverse Swindle along with Shockwave are some of her favorites. But again, he just looks cool and I also like the way his arms turnnintonwings but don't look flat like the Prime plane bots suffer from. And his giant hands make him seem menacing.