Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

There's a Bumblebee plague here in Missouri, but I did manage to find Voyager class Bulkhead and Starscream at a local Target. Here's the lowdown.

Bulkhead: I never saw the FE version in stores, but I really like the PRID version. Both his vehicle mode and robot mode are very solid. Arms and legs are articulated well, but since his legs are so stumpy it makes it a little hard to put him in dramatic poses. His jaw opens and closes as well.

Starscream: He's very similar to the FE mold, but with a few tweaks (and bigger obviously). Robot mode is great and very posable. He's more stable than the FE mold. His jet mode isn't bad, but the colors used (mostly the red areas) seem out of place and give the jet a "cartoony" feel. He also only comes with only one missle per wing instead of the cluster of three that the FE had.

They both came with their light up weapons, but they're pretty lame. I toss those in a box and forget about them. Overall, both figures are good and worth picking up. If you can find them.....

Finally picked up Prime Vehicon!!!

I must say, I never realized how Shockwave like this mold is... from the one eye to the purple to the arm that turns into a gun

STOP IT with the Vehicon posts!!!!!!! You guys are driving MAD!!!!! Nothing but Bumblebees here!!!!! LOL!!

Just keep looking, you'll find 'em!

If not, you can always go the ebay route for a few extra bucks!

STOP IT with the Vehicon posts!!!!!!! You guys are driving MAD!!!!! Nothing but Bumblebees here!!!!! LOL!!

Just keep looking, you'll find 'em!

If not, you can always go the ebay route for a few extra bucks!

Actually, I have a case on order from BBTS that comes with 2 Vehicons and 1 Airachnid. The rest of the figures that come in it are just going to be filler.

Actually, I have a case on order from BBTS that comes with 2 Vehicons and 1 Airachnid. The rest of the figures that come in it are just going to be filler.

Ah. That's smart. Though, I don't think I'd do that, I've never been one for army building, so multiple Vehicons would do me no good. although I could sell them... perhaps I'll do that on the next wave...

Send em to me FD. I like free toys :thumb :lol

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Ah. That's smart. Though, I don't think I'd do that, I've never been one for army building, so multiple Vehicons would do me no good. although I could sell them... perhaps I'll do that on the next wave...

I don't care for troop building either. One of the Vehicons will stay sealed and once I get a place where I can display my entire collection, then it'll be displayed with all my unopened figures.

Got Airachnid and nice little figure but a bit on the hard to pose side. Althuogh the 1st deluxe with an actual faction symbol. Still need frigging Vehicon though! ugh.