Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I bought, opened, transformed, and returned TFP Hot Shot. The alt-mode looks nice, but that robot mode is lousy. There's no way to lock the torso into place and the auto-transform gimmick prevents the head from being flush with the top of the torso.

I got a Prime RID Megatron and Cyberverse Vehicon for Father's Day. Let me say, I never intended on buying Megatron or Op Prime for that matter because they just didn't do it for me. After getting the Megatron, he's not that bad. The biggest gripe I have is detailing. He just doesn't look as detailed as the other figures. But, he's 99% better than Bumblebee. Transformation is a b**ch as well, especially with the good for nothing instructions. I haven't opened Cyberverse Vehicon yet.

Oddly enough I found my two Vehicons at Wallyweird. But I also went in at 7am when I was fairly sure no one else had been through there yet.

Where I'm at Walmart seems to be ahead of the other stores when it comes to Prime toys... Besides, I think Tuesday is when they get their shipments, and I'm going tomorrow!

Where I'm at Walmart seems to be ahead of the other stores when it comes to Prime toys... Besides, I think Tuesday is when they get their shipments, and I'm going tomorrow!

They had all of the new figures EXCEPT Vehicon... They had Knock Out, Hot Shot, Bulkhead, and Starscream, but no Vehicon... this is starting to look like my Soundwave hunt all over again...

The K-mart here had the local wal-marts beat by about a 2-3 weeks when the first Prime figures came out but now they've completely stalled(BB and WJ warm the 4 pegs they have of PRiD. The wal-marts now have gone to just flooding BB's like usual and an over abundance of Voyager OP's. I think I lucked out those two times I got my vehicons and Bulk Head. I think a trip to Texas this weekend is in order.

i caved and bought the deluxe knock-out since its gonna be a while for the takara one to come out. i like him. his upper half actually has a rather unique transformation sequence. i can get over the colors. as he is going to be my first foray into customizing. got some paint pens and what not and as soon as i get up the balls im going to give it a go and paint him to be more show accurate.

i caved and bought the deluxe knock-out since its gonna be a while for the takara one to come out. i like him. his upper half actually has a rather unique transformation sequence. i can get over the colors. as he is going to be my first foray into customizing. got some paint pens and what not and as soon as i get up the balls im going to give it a go and paint him to be more show accurate.

I've always been interested in customizing, but never brave enough to do it

I got a chance to pick up TFPRiD Starscream and ...Robot mode is awesome but jet mode...meh. he grows on you though and ...well my first complaint will always be "he's not FE but meh." Ha ha!

On another note got PCC Heavytread and Skyhammer (and since reading his bio and since I have a "Commander" Skyhammer from DOTM the PCC Skyhammer's now become Rainmaker ...Maybe Stormbringer :P).

Excited about both of these characters because I was not able to find them at all and found these guys totally by accident!

Loving Heavytread's bulkiness and am looking forward to getting the Iron Army packs to complete Heavytread. An instance where the third made me really anticipate getting a figure from Hasbro. WOuld love to see more of these! The last two PCC's were VERY solid figures, they just needed better appendages that turned into bots IMO.