Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

How much did you pay for em? cause every time i see an auction for these doods they go for over 70 bux...

$60 for mine. Might seem like a lot, but I really wanted them. Cheaper than buying each Kreon set and then trying to sell the blocks. I wasn't going to pay over $70 however. I've seen them for buy it now at $150!!! Ridiculous!!!

The First Edition Entertainment Pack. The kids look decent and seem to be in scale with each other, (Jack is the tallest, Raf is the shortest, Miko is in the middle and is the most colorful/detailed due to her show design) but don't do anything. Optimus is a decent little truck, is fun to transform, and has a decent robot mode. The shoulders are set weird, but it's not deal-breaking. Megatron...oh my. Megatron goes to perfectly exemplify that bigger is not necessarily better. Everything the Voyager can do with just the body, this Deluxe toy does better. Better backpack, no goofy floating shoulder guards, a cleaner face sculpt, bicep and wrist swivels, and a MUCH better fusion cannon with a MUCH better gimmick. A handle can fold out from underneath so it can be used by other figures, or so Megatron can use it as a handheld weapon. That's it.

First Edition Arcee. Wow. Just wow. One of the sides to the front in motorcycle mode doesn't quite peg in right, but it's not a big deal. The blades look...okay stored on the sides, and it's better than just leaving them off for them to almost inevitably get lost. The pegs they attach to are quite thin, so best to be gentle in taking the blades back off. Transformation is fun and clever, the robot mode looks the part, and only has a little bit of kibble. I was perhaps looking forward to her the most out of the Deluxe figures, and I really can't say I'm disappointed.

First Edition Starscream. As much as I love FE Arcee, Starscream is easily the best in the Deluxe lineup. Perhaps one of, if not THE best Deluxe figure in years. Characterful. Fun. Poseable to crazy degrees. Solid. The jet mode is the only real weakness, as his entire lower body is basically just shoved underneath. Not even in a semi-elegant way like the HFTD Leader Starscream did.

I have the two pack versionof Starscream, and will be using that as my classics Slipstream. Definitely a figure well worth getting though, Starscream's awesome

HEY!! Went to a Ross in one of my good friend's neighborhoods and I found DTOM Whirl!! Yeaaaa!!! He's never come out in my area at all and I almost thought I had to special order the dude. And now my Skyhammer is complete! LOL! an underslung rail cannon makes this guy so bad a$$ed. Just a great addition to my collection! :)

So,the last two pieces to my TFC hercules arrived today.

I'm so hapy with this set, and as an FYI for anyne wanting them still, the knee problem on Madblender's now fixed, and Neckbreaker still comes with the extra piece for replacing on Heavylabour if you need it

My only problem is that the fist on my neckbreaker for <devastator is broken, take a look at the pics. As you can see the part that holds on of the pieces of thumb is snapped right through, and I'd only need to move the thumb a couple of ties for it to completely break off.

I've sent an email to Robotkingdom who I bought these guys frm, and they're norrmally 100% amazing at sending out replcement parts, so I'm not too griped about it right now

I'd still highly suggest these guys to anyone on the fence about them. this was just simply a QC problem. I think they tightened the screw too far and that's what split the plastic. It happens :shrug

HercHand1.jpg

HercHand2.jpg

Bummer. Hope you get that fixed soon! I still want them but they are out of my budget for now. Still though I'll be stalking the online companies for them when I do get the moolah! LOL!

Hope you get that fixed, Sparkless!

UPDATE: Emailed RK last night about the problem, ad they're ending out a replacement fist tomorrow.

Seriously. these guys are soooooo good to deal with. whenever i've had a problem they're jumped straight at fixing it as fast as they possibly can

Highly recommended site :thumb

Been mostly slow on the new figure hauls of late but finally some new things to talk about.

Prime Voyager Starscream: I managed to get the FE version and like that very much, so for me that would have been enough plus that version is in better scale with Megs. This version is also very nice as well though his funky waist does bother me a little. He would have been better had they included two sets of missiles for each wing, but there are only the singles for both sides. I think the missiles from the deluxe can be used, but I haven't tried yet. Recommended if you didn't get the FE or want both, but you can skip it if you want the better of the two then I'd go with the FE.

Voyager Bulkhead: This one I've been eagerly waiting on in spite of the negativity. Just getting a Bulkhead for the group was good enough for me. I do like him better than I thought I would though. I'd still like to get the FE version, but if I don't ever get it then I can live with this. Again, he fits nicely in scale with the rest of team Prime and they all in all make a pretty impressive looking group in terms of scale. They're as close as it's probably gonna ever get to being near perfect...at least as far as how they appear in the show anyway.

Deluxe Hot Shot: Holy crap what a difference a new paint job and head can make. This is like a whole new figure...it really is. Probably helps that he overall feels a bit better than BB does. Joints seem to be a little tighter and not as much looseness. But there's no question, he definitely stands out a lot more majestically on the shelf. It's a shame the fallout from the BB overload will probably carry over and plague Hot Shot rather unfairly. He's worth the pickup!

Deluxe Knock Out: Alt mode seems REALLY small, but not too shabby. The colors don't bother me as much. Transformation is a bit of a pain, but he's not terribly bad. The waist pieces that fold around kinda suck because every time you move anything you accidentally hit them and have to move them back. Could have been better, but the rest of the line is setting a pretty high standard so that's no biggie to me.

Deluxe Vehicon: Took me awhile to track one of these suckers down, but I finally did! He's worth the wait. Sleek and beautiful alt mode, neat transformation and one helluva fine bot mode. Some have made some iffy issues about the elbows, but actually they give his arms an incredible range of motion. If he had a rotating waist, he'd be absolutely perfect. I think if stores stocked full cases of 8 of these then they'd be gone by days end.

I can't get enough Prime right now. Of all the figures I just mentioned, Knock Out is probably the weakest of them, but that's not saying a whole lot considering how good this line has been overall. I also hope people don't take the BB thing too harshly to where they don't give Hot Shot a chance, he really is worth having. He's the most pleasant surprise of the lot, I just can't seem to put him down now.