Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Just got TFP RiD Knock Out today. Pretty good figure overall, just loose in the upper body (the tabs for the front headlights don't tab in well in base mode); the head is a little restricted articulation-wise, even though its on a ball joint, and to get the arms to not look quite so funky, you have to completely disregard the instructions--but doing so compromises a little articulation at the elbow joint. With that said, Knock Out looks good, almost really good--not great, and he's got a wiked looking staff/spear weapon. I'd give it a 7.5 overall, making it probably the weakest TFP RiD figure thus far released. I'm pretty damn happy with the toy, though.

Finally found a Tailpipe and Pinpointer!! I LOVE this set!! Targetmasters AWESOMENESS!!!

I really wish that Hasbro would have done this with all their basics from this line and maybe for the Voyager and Deluxe styled bots. Targetmasters were so much more useful than Mechtech and this guy still kept the 3mm system. Just cool on all factors! I want more of these guys with transforming gun/buddies! :)

Voyager Prime- Meh....dont get me wrong...the robot mode is nice...its those clear blue forearms and those terrible weapons...total crap...his truck mode is really nice though.....nice articulation....nice detail...just the weapons kill it for me....gonna find another gun from somewhere for him and paint those forearms...then he'll be great...once again..cant afford the FE... 3 out of 5

Couldnt agree more!

I'm using the gun from Transformers Movie 1 Protoform Prime for his gun right now. It looks pretty cool and natural in his hands. If anyone has Protoform Prime, you might want to try using that gun for RID Prime.

First Edition Bumblebee - I want to like this guy. I really do. He looks nicer than his Prime (Robots in Disguise, if you must) counterpart, but that one has a generally more solid robot mode with less fear of breaking something. The left shoulder on mine has trouble staying within the gear-like thing that's supposed to keep it from being floppy...will need to try some Future around there to add some friction. If you want a Bumblebee to display, buy two of this guy to leave in each mode and don't screw with him. If you want a Bumblebee to play with, just get the Prime 'Bee.

DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot - It's a shame this guy never made it to US retail, as he's actually really good. Getting the sort of fake doors to move into position is a pain in the rear, but he's otherwise fun. He seems to have red paint over his red plastic just to get all the red to match in vehicle mode. His Mechtech weapon is the same as Ratchet's, only Ratchet's could actually get some decent spin time as the saw itself wasn't as wobbly. Whatever. Now to get some Reprolabels for him and his buddies...

Finally found a Tailpipe and Pinpointer!! I LOVE this set!! Targetmasters AWESOMENESS!!!

Where did you find it? Maybe there's still hope I can find a HA Dragstrip :)

Believe it or not over at Ross! Ross seems to be where I find some of my holy grails now a days. LOL! All I'm looking for now are a leader Sentinel Prime and a Whirl figure for my Skyhammer. :)

Where did you find it? Maybe there's still hope I can find a HA Dragstrip :)

Believe it or not over at Ross! Ross seems to be where I find some of my holy grails now a days. LOL! All I'm looking for now are a leader Sentinel Prime and a Whirl figure for my Skyhammer. :)

Ugh, we don't have Ross in Minnesota. It sounds like it's a great place to find missed TFs!

Yup Yup! Crosses fingers for MP Grimlock... :schin

Prime RID Deluxe Ratchet...love the guy. One of the best deluxes yet. I like him as much as i like Soundwave. solid 8 out of 10. Floppy swords. weird behind the leg kibble. other than that hes great.

My Most recent figures:

Cybertron Undermine - Not bad. An average toy.

Generations Skyshadow - LOVE IT. Great figure in every way.

Prime Wheeljack - Another great figure!

Prime Soundwave - My new favorite figure. absolutely amazing.

Prime Ratchet - Very cheap. Tried too hard to make him look like the show.

Found a TF PRIME RID Bulkhead!

In hand, he really isn't all that bad but there are a few things. Shoulder pads just drive me crazy and the gap on his sides are kinda undesireable but all in all not a bad figure. The mold it's self makes me think of Trailbreaker or Brawn and once I FINALLY have a FE Bulkhead, who knows? : )

He is a pretty cool figure though. Waiting to find Starscream!

I got my Kreons!!! I got my Kreons!!! Seriously, I got my Kreons in the mail today. I picked them up off of EBay. I never was interested in the Kreons sets. I just wanted the Kreons. I got all 28 of them, all though I'm not that interested in the "human" Kreons. I LOVE these guys, and it's a shame that Hasbro didn't sell the Kreons seperately.