Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Got the entire first wave of Prime RID toys minus BB seeing as i have the FE..here are my thoughts:

Cliffjumper- i like him...hands down..i know alot of people are complaining over him being inferior to the FE mold..i can agree with this....however to me that doesnt mean its necessarily a bad toy...yeah he kinda has gorilla arms...and im not down with the hammer thing...but its still a decent figure for the most part...the transformation is interesting.....the detail is nice and i love his head sculpt.....though he is my least favorite out of the first wave deluxes i still like him...he will do nicely seeing as i cant afford the FE... 2 1/2 out of 5

Wheeljack- this guy is fucking great...love the car mode..love the bot mode...cant really think of any thing good to say that anyone hasnt already said about this guy....couldve used a bicep swivel...other than that..no real complaints with the guy...absolutely love his leg transformation...very creative and thought out....second favorite of the first wave..... 4 out of 5

Voyager Prime- Meh....dont get me wrong...the robot mode is nice...its those clear blue forearms and those terrible weapons...total crap...his truck mode is really nice though.....nice articulation....nice detail...just the weapons kill it for me....gonna find another gun from somewhere for him and paint those forearms...then he'll be great...once again..cant afford the FE... 3 out of 5

Voyager Megatron- My favorite of the two voyagers...i actually really like this version of this toy....great robot mode...i can live with the vehicle mode..with as out of the ordinary as it is...hasbro did a good job with what they had to work with on the vehicle mode....robot mode is fantastic....dont mind the "wings" made from the back kibble...can just take them off....cannon doesnt really bother me that much either to tell you the truth....with some paint and a little modding itll do just fine..... 4 1/2 out of five

Soundwave- last but not least...my absolute favorite from the first wave..and incidentally the first one i bought thanks to a kind member of the forums here...thanks man......this figure is absolutely perfect in every way...period....predator drone mode....A+ Robot mode...A+ the inclussion of Ratbat (its Ratbat to me, get over it) A+..... i love this dude....amazing posability...amazing detail..fantastically accurate in both modes...what more could you ask for....it even exudes creepy as hell...just like in the show.... best of the line IMO....get him if none of the others.. 5 out of 5

Voyager Prime- Meh....dont get me wrong...the robot mode is nice...its those clear blue forearms and those terrible weapons...total crap...his truck mode is really nice though.....nice articulation....nice detail...just the weapons kill it for me....gonna find another gun from somewhere for him and paint those forearms...then he'll be great...once again..cant afford the FE... 3 out of 5

Couldnt agree more!

Got the entire first wave of Prime RID toys minus BB seeing as i have the FE..here are my thoughts:

Cliffjumper- i like him...hands down..i know alot of people are complaining over him being inferior to the FE mold..i can agree with this....however to me that doesnt mean its necessarily a bad toy...yeah he kinda has gorilla arms...and im not down with the hammer thing...but its still a decent figure for the most part...the transformation is interesting.....the detail is nice and i love his head sculpt.....though he is my least favorite out of the first wave deluxes i still like him...he will do nicely seeing as i cant afford the FE... 2 1/2 out of 5

Wheeljack- this guy is fucking great...love the car mode..love the bot mode...cant really think of any thing good to say that anyone hasnt already said about this guy....couldve used a bicep swivel...other than that..no real complaints with the guy...absolutely love his leg transformation...very creative and thought out....second favorite of the first wave..... 4 out of 5

Voyager Megatron- My favorite of the two voyagers...i actually really like this version of this toy....great robot mode...i can live with the vehicle mode..with as out of the ordinary as it is...hasbro did a good job with what they had to work with on the vehicle mode....robot mode is fantastic....dont mind the "wings" made from the back kibble...can just take them off....cannon doesnt really bother me that much either to tell you the truth....with some paint and a little modding itll do just fine..... 4 1/2 out of five

Soundwave- last but not least...my absolute favorite from the first wave..and incidentally the first one i bought thanks to a kind member of the forums here...thanks man......this figure is absolutely perfect in every way...period....predator drone mode....A+ Robot mode...A+ the inclussion of Ratbat (its Ratbat to me, get over it) A+..... i love this dude....amazing posability...amazing detail..fantastically accurate in both modes...what more could you ask for....it even exudes creepy as hell...just like in the show.... best of the line IMO....get him if none of the others.. 5 out of 5

I agree about Voyager Prime's gun. It really is terrible. However, if you ever decide to get Arcee, the massive gun she comes with is a great substitute for it. It looks much better in Optimus's hands since it's literally as tall as her.

I agree about Voyager Prime's gun. It really is terrible. However, if you ever decide to get Arcee, the massive gun she comes with is a great substitute for it. It looks much better in Optimus's hands since it's literally as tall as her.

thats actually what i was going to do...you read my mind sir...just gotta find an arcee..

Bot Shots Barricade - Adorable. Awesome. Great for when I want something to mess with but don't want to really transform and don't want to dig out Activators Bumblebee. No articulation whatsoever, but who cares? I may have to get me a Bumblebee for him to 'fight'...though I have my eye on that three-pack that includes Prowl and Sentinel Prime, provided I can find it.

Speaking of Bumblebee, I also broke down and bought Prime Bumblebee. Out of the package...he's kinda crap. Really don't like the floaty head thing, and while forcing the center to move a bit before pulling the shoulders out the rest of the way helps, I went with Mister Fanwank's fix of just shaving away the last two gear teeth. That helps A LOT, actually. He is fun to transform, and generally gets the job done, but I'm still going to get First Edition Bumblebee to really see how the 'Bees compare.

Funny thing though. When I had the shoulder assembly separated from the rest of the toy, I discovered the most amazing thing: the shoulders actually can swing out entirely and lock! The problem? Nothing else on the toy is set up to allow this to work. Honestly this is something that should have been caught at the design stage and something done to allow this to work, especially since it's yet another Bumblebee toy among a sea of yellow.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my MW-01 Spray. Is it just me, or are third party "Transformers" becoming better than Hasbro/takara Tomy's? The poseability is great and packaging is top notch. Top it all off, he comes with a spear gun!!!! Now I'm looking forward to the "Cosmos" version the company is making!! The only thing is if maybe they weren't Micro Warriors. I'd like to see them in a deluxe class size.

Rescue Bots Boulder: 7/10 based on the fact that it's an RB. I don't know why he goes for over $50 on eBay. I want a second one that I can repaint into Bonecrusher. Just needs a lighter shade of green.

TFP Cyberverse Bulkhead. 8/10.

TFP Cyberverse Megatron. 5/10.. The Cybertron jet mode is very lacking in, well, everything. I'm gonna goof around to see if I can gt a decent laser gun mode out of it.

TFP Soundwave 10:10

A dead ringer for the character, downright creepy, and super posable, particularly in the upper body. I can't call his minion "Laserbeak" though. Laserbeak is a bird, This thing is more like a bat. Thus, he's Ratbat as far as I'm concerned.

TFP Arcee 9.5:10

Damn-near perfect except for some needed paint apps and the need for duplicates of her weapons. Very screen accurate, nicely articulated, and very feminine looking. With some paint touch-ups, she's easily a 10:10.