Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

My newest figure is Takara's MP-01 Convoy. I paid a good price for him and he was in mint condition. What can I say about him that already hasnt been said? Nothing but the best Optimus Prime figure toy ever made and my prized possesion.

My verdict? Like I said the BEST TF toy/ figure ever made.

i just recently (3 days ago) finally picked up DOTM Voyager Megatron on clearance at Walmart, and i actually really like the guy. Hes definitely got alot of charm in bot mode. And i love the truck mode. That said i had a lot of difficulty with the transformation the first time around. And the hinge that becomes the trailer articulation on his left leg snapped when i went to transform it...the transformation joint that ends up his hip on that side was super tight. No worries though, super glue to save the day. he still transforms just fine now. Just no trailer hitch in truck mode anymore..not that i care....all in all i say hes a decent voyager...nice bot mode, nice truck mode..i just wish he had the shotgun instead of the tank gun...oh well...hes great..

• 2 weeks later...

Found TF Prime: Wheeljack at retail today. These guys are fooking expensive to buy in Spain.

Anyways, he's an ok figure, but one thing that bothers me is his arm articulation, or lack of basically

Found TF Prime: Wheeljack at retail today. These guys are fooking expensive to buy in Spain.

Anyways, he's an ok figure, but one thing that bothers me is his arm articulation, or lack of basically

I freakin' love the new Wheeljack. What area in the arm are you having posing issues with? Mine has great shoulder, elbow, and wrist movement. Check out the action pose thread. DevilMazinkaiser is showing some great pics of him. It's like if Drift and Wheeljack merged to form Awesome.

Been awhile.

Got all of the Prime wave 1 deluxe, voyaer, legion, and Bot Shots.

I gotta say, even the goofy BB, these are pure love! I know the FE line has left some of the rid versions to a lot of ridicule and criticism, but if you're someone who can get over that, or better yet managed to get both then you can still enjoy the newer versions as well.

Think of the FE versions as the showpiece, and the rid versions as the ones better to fiddle around with.

I won't go into each of them, I'll just shoot the highlights...

Wheeljack....MUST GET! Yeah for those who have issues with lightness might have some problems, but they're still pretty decent quality so far. No real big issues I've found with any of them.

Voyager Optimus....No he's not the FE version, but still damn nice. The transformation is quite a bit different and more fun. Sure the weird light up gun gizmo is odd, but I think most people have enough spare firearms around that would suit this figure just fine.

Voyager Megatron....Overall very nice. Some folks will wish for more color, my only gripe is the shoulder pads which are rather restricting. I like his alt mode a lot more than the pics showed which gives me a lot of hope that others down the line will as well.

Soundwave....He's just creepy, I love him! Voyager please!!!

Legion Cliffjumper.....BEST. LEGION. EVER! This guy is like a mini-commander. Articulated knees, elbows, shoulders, hips, ankles and has a rather complex transformation for such a little guy. Wish they were all this good!

Legion Vehicon....Next best legion figure. Like soundwave, he's got a creepy look to him which is very cool. Not as complex or articulated as Cliffjumper, but still very nice.

Bot Shots are really nice if you like small SD figs. Only issue I've had is getting starscream to completely fold up into alt mode, the latches don't want to hold. Nice little novelty items for those who like them.

Got 2 more of the Hercules figures since my last post, but I've stalled out on funds to get the last 2 at this point. They're coming but with holiday hours gone from work it's just going to take a little more time to scratch up the funds. I'll wait until I get the rest to comment, but it's looking awesomely good!

G2 Leadfoot. Missing the rotor, but the store only wanted 98 cents, and the joints are super tight. The and me wasn't even sure it was a TF till I checked for the Hasbro/Takara copyright. He's one of the few G2 molds I have that hasn't be released in other lines.

4/10.

G1 Spinister with both TM partners. Got him for $5. Lots of sticker wear, but tight joints except for his right arm. He's also my first G1 TM, not counting Classics Cyclonus and MP Hot Rod.

7/10

just got Prime RID Cliffjumper about an hour ago..i caved cause of the outrageous internet prices of the FE..and he was only 9.88 at walmart...i have to say..hes better than i thought he would be..im not really feeling the hammer...so i gave him the pistols from RTS Outback/Fallback/whatever hes called....hes actually a pretty decent figure if your like me and cant afford the FE.....these RID deluxes are starting to grow on me...cept that god awful BB....may go back to walmart tomorrow and get Wheeljack and Voyager Megs...if they still have them that is...if you see him get him...you wont be disappointed..

just got Prime RID Cliffjumper about an hour ago..i caved cause of the outrageous internet prices of the FE..and he was only 9.88 at walmart...i have to say..hes better than i thought he would be..im not really feeling the hammer...so i gave him the pistols from RTS Outback/Fallback/whatever hes called....hes actually a pretty decent figure if your like me and cant afford the FE.....these RID deluxes are starting to grow on me...cept that god awful BB....may go back to walmart tomorrow and get Wheeljack and Voyager Megs...if they still have them that is...if you see him get him...you wont be disappointed..

I was considering getting him to display with my movie toys. Do you think he'd fit in?

as a whole i dont really think the Prime toys fit the movie aestetic at all to tell you the truth...i mean if thats where you want to display him more power to you..i just dont think thats a good spot for him...then again i dont display my toys buy series...there just kinda put on the shelf where ever i feel like putting them