Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I just got a Grimstone and Icepick two pack for $5 Bucks the other night from Walmart!! YEA!!!

I'm really liking Grimstone and can see where PCC was a positive win and a defanite fail on all ends but I still like him though. It looks like there's a nod to old school Dinobots (which we all know), Gaiking, and ...Frankenstein?? :D

i finally got Generations Wheeljack and Warpath.....i have to say i like Wheeljack a whole lot more than Tracks...stumpy legs and all....and Warpath....hes great....all around....hes fucking great...had to clip that damn to long missile though..

i finally got Generations Wheeljack and Warpath.....i have to say i like Wheeljack a whole lot more than Tracks...stumpy legs and all....and Warpath....hes great....all around....hes fucking great...had to clip that damn to long missile though..

Every time I play with Warpath he just really reminds me of his G-1 self soo much! Just keeps being a nostalgicly amazingly cool toy! I just havn't had the heart to clip that missile myself but I still enjoy him even with the extra long missile.

If it's a ball joint that's loose on BB, there's a simple and effective fix for it.

Basically, you can buy superglue these days with a "brush applicator", much like nail varnishes have. Just apply a very thin layer of superglue onto the ball part of the joint and wait a few hours for it to cure/dry. After that, put the figures arm back into joint and it will make the arm less loose on him.

Hope that helps

Something I found out about on another site is Future Floor polish (found some at Walmart, Pledge brand). You can put a drop in a ball joint and it works great. I used to use clear finger nail polish, but I like this stuff much better. If the nail polish hardens it can wreck the toy, and it's also harmful to paint. These problems don't exist with Future. I would have to keep working in the nail polish, and it would sometimes melt away at the plastic a little. The Future I can just put in a drop, set the toy aside, and later pick it up and move the joint. At first the joint might stick, but it will easily move without causing any damage.

THANKS!! I've always wondered what the floor polish that everyone was so crazy about was exactly. makes sense too. I'll pick some up myself!

Glad to help! The stuff's great! I also like to brush it on my Reprolabels and marker details after I put them on to give them extra protection. And I will mix it with my acrylics for painting...

Oh? What does it do for acryllics? :)

If it's a ball joint that's loose on BB, there's a simple and effective fix for it.

Basically, you can buy superglue these days with a "brush applicator", much like nail varnishes have. Just apply a very thin layer of superglue onto the ball part of the joint and wait a few hours for it to cure/dry. After that, put the figures arm back into joint and it will make the arm less loose on him.

Hope that helps

Something I found out about on another site is Future Floor polish (found some at Walmart, Pledge brand). You can put a drop in a ball joint and it works great. I used to use clear finger nail polish, but I like this stuff much better. If the nail polish hardens it can wreck the toy, and it's also harmful to paint. These problems don't exist with Future. I would have to keep working in the nail polish, and it would sometimes melt away at the plastic a little. The Future I can just put in a drop, set the toy aside, and later pick it up and move the joint. At first the joint might stick, but it will easily move without causing any damage.

THANKS!! I've always wondered what the floor polish that everyone was so crazy about was exactly. makes sense too. I'll pick some up myself!

Glad to help! The stuff's great! I also like to brush it on my Reprolabels and marker details after I put them on to give them extra protection. And I will mix it with my acrylics for painting...

Here's some great info: All You Wanted To Know About Future Finish

A thinner eh? That's pretty useful information! Thanks, John! :D

I love picking up tutorials from that site! Now I have yet another reason to pick up some Future! Dual purpose! And I have a Junkheap that has such a wobbily neck joint. Was wondering if that would do the trick because I didn't want to go into him with polish because the plastic on his neck looked so frail.

My KOLD Clear Prime arrived today from KOtoys.

The quality of the figure itself is not bad for a KO toy. It didn't feel like it was gonna crumble on me whilst TFing it, and when you shine a light through him it just looks so pretty.

Not a piece I'd suggest playing with still, but he doesn't feel as brittle or delicate as some people have suggested to be honest

Hope that helps

Here's some great info: All You Wanted To Know About Future Finish

A thinner eh? That's pretty useful information! Thanks, John! :D

I love picking up tutorials from that site! Now I have yet another reason to pick up some Future! Dual purpose! And I have a Junkheap that has such a wobbily neck joint. Was wondering if that would do the trick because I didn't want to go into him with polish because the plastic on his neck looked so frail.

I'm pretty sure it'll do the trick!

Found and found! Will be experimenting with it this weekend! :D

• 2 weeks later...

DOTM was a very disapointing toy line. I bought a bunch of DOTM toys,transformed them,played with them & then quickly returned them.

Dotm shockwave,had no decent tank mode,the designers couldn't even get the tank turrent in the middle.

DOTM $29.99 HA Roadbuster & $29.99 HA topspin were just awfully enginnered toys in both modes.

Lovin' the color on United Warpath, though I'm a little surprised there's already some degradation on the mold. The right ankle doesn't lock to the lower leg section, so I can pose him standing on his left foot, but trying the other one makes him fall forward immediately...