Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Space Case is a great repaint to arguably one of the best Deluxe figures from the HFTD line. The other Target exclusive repaints, the Deluxe ones in particular, can rot on the shelves. :P

I've wanted ROTF Skystalker for awhile. The stores around here never stocked him or Scattorshot. Sunspot's colors didn't appeal to me, either. But I got him because I wanted the mold. And I can't complain much at all about the mold itself.

NYCC Prime BB and Arcee set- NICE! Just to note, some of the more fickle folks might not really like how the chest parts on either of these are and Arcee has a little bit of kibble issue that restricts shoulder movements a little bit. Not horribly, just worth mentioning. Also when you are posing them you kind of have to keep making sure the shoulder/chest parts are lined up well, they can easily move around and end up out of place.

Otherwise, they are fantastic figures. They look every bit as good in person. Some think the pink on Arcee is too much, but I kinda like it and it fits in a g1 homage sort of way.

found Guzzle the other day at wally world

i'm loving the cyberverse commanders more and more everytime i get another one.

this little guys's pretty cool, and the fact that his two weapon pods combine for his rifle is nice.

i actually have the original and i gotta say....the comparison is appalling.

the colors are the same, but that's about it

found Guzzle the other day at wally world

i'm loving the cyberverse commanders more and more everytime i get another one.

this little guys's pretty cool, and the fact that his two weapon pods combine for his rifle is nice.

i actually have the original and i gotta say....the comparison is appalling.

the colors are the same, but that's about it

Get the BB mobile base and use that to carry Guzzle and Flak. Those 3 were meant to be together. Add a couple of the guns that came with the exclusive legion figures (they plug into the holes on roof of base vehicle) and you have an awesome small mobile ass kickin' team bringing the hurt.

Generations Thundercracker - It's the Classics Seeker mold. The colors look nice, but now I've gotta get Starscream and Skywarp to go with him. :P

RTS Tracks - I like the tribal flames on the hood, and the robot mode actually works better than I had initially thought! I'd still say if you have to pick between the two of 'em, get Wheeljack. Would have been nice to paint the inside of the doors to continue the wings...

TFC Toys Exgraver - I'm in love... :love After shaving the teeth in the ludicrously tight ratchet joint for the shovel arm a bit, there's really no problems whatsoever.

FansProject Causality Thundershred - Imposing bug mode, with the clips that hold the mandibles/blades on being strong enough to hold onto a Scout or small Deluxe. The blades are a pain in the rear to get on/off the first couple of times, but it IS doable. Robot mode is very cool, and it's surprising just how tight his ball jointed hips really are. Those things really don't want to move easily! I like the gigantic shuriken option as well as the claws.

FansProject Causality Stormbomb - Bug mode is surprisingly compact, aside from the horn, yet still commands some attention. Not entirely crazy about the curved blade weapons being the front legs, since it's really not hard to bump them off the grips that hold onto them. Also, a place to store the chain in bug mode would have been great. Not a big fan of the waist armor, but I understand why it's there. The weakest of the three, but not by all that much.

FansProject Causality Backfiery - Bug mode looks the part, and holds all six kunai, but doesn't quite have the same presence as the other two. Maybe beetles are just cooler than grasshoppers. Robot mode is another story. Easily the best robot mode of the three, even if the back kibble doesn't really lock in anywhere. Be aware that the kunai are quite, quite pokey. If you only get one, this is probably the one to go for. But all three look so nice together...

DOTM Barricade - Mechtech weapon is stupid. Barricade himself is for the most part superior to the original Deluxe, though I'm mystified as to why the heck Hasbro decided making a predominately black robot's crotch white was a good idea. It stands out, and it really shouldn't... But hey! Actual hands! A head that can turn! A waist that can turn! And no stupid as heck punching gimmick!