Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I used the Target Coupons to pick up:

DoTM Bumblebee: An ok fig. My son loves him.

Cyberverse: Sentinel Prime, Battle Blade Optimus, Ironhide, Megatron: All fairly nice figs but Sentinel could have used a LOT more paint apps, to the point his vehicle mode looks terrible.

DoTM Sideswipe: Considering the price, I can't complain much. He's a nice robot, but his hood pops off if you look at him funny in Robot mode and in Vehicle mode his side seams just won't tighten up. Still I do like him.

In the last month or so I've picked up a buncha' Space Case figs, seems like the the only place I get to anymore is Target, so there's no crying here :P

Same fun as before with the cool exclusive paint job !!! My fav of the 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up RTS Lugnut....he is AWESOME. Wasn't ever planning on getting him but saw him Grapple (already have him) and Deep Dive at Marshalls and couldn't pass Lugnut up. He looks cool in bot mode, love the plane mode as well. He will be my Classics "Shockwave" stand in....has anyone ever done a Lugnut to Shockwave mod/kitbash?

Picked up RTS Lugnut....he is AWESOME. Wasn't ever planning on getting him but saw him Grapple (already have him) and Deep Dive at Marshalls and couldn't pass Lugnut up. He looks cool in bot mode, love the plane mode as well. He will be my Classics "Shockwave" stand in....has anyone ever done a Lugnut to Shockwave mod/kitbash?

I agree. RTS Lugnut is a must-have for all TFans. Just like you said, he looks awesome in bot mode and is really poseable. Hell, his mouth even opens and he has jointed fingers! His price at Marshall's can't be beat ($9.99).

Finally some new stuff to post about. Been awhile!

DOTM Air Raid- Alt mode is BEAUTIFUL! Wish we got a voyager version like this, but this will do. The radar dish connectors are scary though. VERY tight and scary to snap on and off. Robot mode is oddly fun. For some reason it reminds me of a Michigan State mascot, but oh well. His tail arm isn't as terrible as I thought and kinda makes for a nasty 3 bladed ax. NICE! He's a fun figure and worthy of the pickup. I would love to have a Decepticon repaint!

Dark Steel- Nice repaint. I already love the mold so as long as the repaint is nice, it's all good! Might have to see how it looks swapping his head out on a Thundercracker body. A little repainting to match would be better than both he and Starscream having the same head.

Armor Topspin- I wasn't going to get him yet, but when I saw him...I HAD TO! Very, very nice repaint! His bot mode looks twice as badass as the original. If you only get one repaint, I recommend this one!

Skids and Mudflap- Finally picked up these 2 up. Just like I thought, they don't add much or take anything away from a collection but it bothered me seeing them all the time knowing they're the only ones I didn't have. But they're not horrible. I spun Skids legs around so the dumbo feet stick out the back and it looks much better on the shelf that way.

HA Drag Strip- he's good as a basic TF but the human alliance gimmick is pretty much a waste. Nothing outstanding.

HA Reverb- Fantasic robot mode! Alt mode is ??? If it had the fan mechanisms on both sides it would be good, but only one side looks WTF goofy! The gunner station mode is equally odd, but probably better than it's alt mode. I have to play around with the transformations more, but it does seem like some good alternate alt modes are possible so that may save it overall. Worth picking up if you like the oddities.

HA Crosshairs and Half-Track are both really nice repaints. If you like the originals, I'd say get them. If not, then it's no bother. I wasn't going to pick these up but again, I really liked how they looked and just couldn't resist. Especially Half-Track, he's got a pre-Beast Wars Depthcharge look to him that I really dig.

Coming soon: NYCC Prime BB and Arcee set! On it's way, hopefully here by tomorrow.

Tf prime arcee and bumblebee

I like them both. Arcee has the nice G1 representation and Bumblebee has the nyc cab motif down. Their transformations are not too complex, but intuitive enough. Raph and Jack are meh at best. It is pretty cool that they have I heart transformers shirts, a play on the I love new york shirts. Overall a nice set for a preview of the tf prime figures.

Ah, thats a nice thought but to me Lugnut just says Lugnut. I'm using DOTM Shockwave for my Classics stand in.

But today was a good day,I bought the amazon unicron,the toys r us mp rodimus,bbts seacons and the botcon 2010 g2 set all still boxed and 33 random transformers mostly complete but nothing to exciting. The most amazing part is I bought all of that for 300 dollars. I am pleased.