Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

• 2 weeks later...

Got Animated Ironhide and HFTD Battle Blade Bumblebee...

Animated Ironhide is nice. It's got a well-thought-out transformation, a decent alt mode, and the 'bot mode has a lot of character. The accessories are meh; I usually leave them attached to the back of the vehicle/backpack. Also, why is he orange? o.0

Battle Blade Bee...is a disappointment. The cannon is yellow & doesn't even remotely look screen-accurate. The axe is backwards. The figure is just so lanky & scrawny, and the chest is wrong. The transformation, like ROTF Bee, is overcomplicated & the alt mode doesn't fit together right. (Though unlike ROTF Bee, he's actually a bit taller. -_- ) The only good things are the flip down mask & the poseability; he can pull off some pretty awesome poses. He's fun to fiddle with, at the very least. In short, he's an undersized, anorexic HA Bumblebee with a couple extra unnecessary features.

HA Lead Foot can die in a fire, though.

I'm working on some mods from another board to try and improve him. I'm liking him better, but still can't recommend him to anyone who isn't a big HA fan...

No need to do the mods, I found a great way to transform him that can even include Steeljaw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbp7HxFFK00

DOTM Shockwave...

So I was looking for a DOTM Skyhammer which will have to wait for a bit till I can finally have a copy in my hands but then OMG!! Shockwave became more awesome than I thought he'd be! On my copy his cannon's a bit flimsey and the springs are a bit weak but he's just so awesome! My only gripe is that I wish the hands were the same color as his forearms to blend in with the cannon more and that his hands swiveled with the bicept...more for movement than anything but otherwise he's almost perfect!

That cannon mode is amazing! Just solid!

Love these guys!

Yeah, Shockwave's awesome! I gave mine some ball joint wrists:

DSCN2021.jpg

DSCN2022.jpg

Thats coooooooooooolllllllll!! Where did you find those and how did you do it? ^_____^

Here you go, I posted a detailed thread in the Garage Forum!

OH! Thanks Jon! I think I may try this ...maybe get another Shockwave because I lack some skillz.

BTW, DOTM SPacecase, Roadbuster and Top Spin!

Loving Spacecase. Just awesomely done and am thinking of going off and getting a couple more for drones but he looks awesome paired with Terradive.

LOVE Top Spin and only complaints I'd have are his headsculpt...it's...ok. I guess he's pass for a toughguy. Weapons galore so...WOOT!

Roadbuster...wish Hasbro used more time in painting this little dude. He's soo bland. AWESOME...but sooo bland. I still like him though. Want a weaponized deluxe version!

Battle Blade Bee...is a disappointment. The cannon is yellow & doesn't even remotely look screen-accurate. The axe is backwards. The figure is just so lanky & scrawny, and the chest is wrong. The transformation, like ROTF Bee, is overcomplicated & the alt mode doesn't fit together right. (Though unlike ROTF Bee, he's actually a bit taller. -_- ) The only good things are the flip down mask & the poseability; he can pull off some pretty awesome poses. He's fun to fiddle with, at the very least. In short, he's an undersized, anorexic HA Bumblebee with a couple extra unnecessary features.

I did some mods to mine that I saw savio-prime do at TFW2005 in their Radicons section:

DSCN2163.jpg

Dude! These works are becoming masterful! I think Peaugh had a Bumblebee that almost looks like the upgrade you made. Just awesome! I'm almost thinking of shipping my BB Bee and Shockwave to you! LOL!

Just awesome!

Just gopt SKYHAMMER!!! WHAT!??! ^_^

He's verry all too many kinds of ... :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum

BUT there are some stress marks on him which gave me kindofa :argh :argh :argh when seeing them because I was searching high and low for him and finally found him at Targe`. Not too excited about the marks though but will live till I find another one. He'sll probably be my favorite of them all when I finally find another one. This is when I want doubles or tripples!