Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I waiting for the red repaint on him. Toy does look good just prefer the alternate color and I don't need 2 of the mold

Also in case anyone is interested I found a way to attach laserbeak to ironhide to form a backpack. I dunno why he does so well I hope when soundwave arrives it will work the same.

*sigh* alright, deep breath...

RTS Legends Megatron - BEST of the RTS legends. Pretty decent articulation for a legends-class figure, too. Just a great figure all-round.

RTS Legends Optimus Prime - Also good, but not as good. Lacks poseability in the legs, but the arms are decently articulated. I know it's kind of stupid to grade legends figures on articulation, so I try to go easy on 'em in that department. OP is fun, but definitely not the best.

RTS Legends Starscream - Really fun to transform, but shite to pose. The interesting transformation is worth it, though, and considering I only paid $2 for each of these (except for Megs...had to get him off evilbay) I think I got more than my money's worth.

RTS Legends Gold Bumblebee - I'm so burnt out on Bumblebee at this point...I mean, it looks good, the transformation is fun, and the Goldbug homage is just a little refreshing after the slew of 'bees we've had lately. This figure is probably more one for completists, though, ESPECIALLY if you already got the Classics 2.0 Legends Bumblebee (which I missed.)

Generations Deluxe Thunderwing - I'm not quite sure what possessed me to buy this figure, as I'm not too terribly keen on the design & I know very little of the character...I suppose I did it to fill out my Classics Decepticon ranks on my shelves. Having said that, he's actually a really cool figure. Both the jet and robot modes are badass; the robot mode hits the late-G1-Decepticon look right on the head, and the "stealth" jet mode looks great despite having a folded up robot mode on its underside...a fact which, pleasantly, reminds me of Energon Megatron.

In short, a great 'Con to add to your Classics collection.

Human Alliance Basics Tailpipe - I'm so glad these are $5 now at Walmart, because I'd never pay more than that for this thing. That being said, I feel like I at least got my money's worth. He's not the best motorcycle-former, but he gets the job done. The human figure, of course, is crap, but somehow doesn't look too bad riding the motorcycle despite being comically undersized for the job. The "targetmaster" is shite, though I imagine it (in gun mode) would look better being held by a substancially larger figure.

On a side note, the headsculpt just screams "Gobot" to me. If this figure were orange, it would make the perfect Dart homage...actually, now that I think about it, it could make for a decent movieverse Wreck-Gar in that colorscheme, too. He's got that square-head look that Animated Wreck-Gar had.

If you're on the fence & you're like me, in that you like motorcycle-formers, I wouldn't recommend him. The alt mode works, but at the same time kind of looks like a motorcycle-shaped clusterf**k of robot part...but it's fun enough, I suppose. A solid 5.5-6 out of 10.

Generations Skullgrin..as a part of the "Save the shelfwarmer" campaign! LOL! Amazingly enough though I really love this guy!

DOTM Shockwave...

So I was looking for a DOTM Skyhammer which will have to wait for a bit till I can finally have a copy in my hands but then OMG!! Shockwave became more awesome than I thought he'd be! On my copy his cannon's a bit flimsey and the springs are a bit weak but he's just so awesome! My only gripe is that I wish the hands were the same color as his forearms to blend in with the cannon more and that his hands swiveled with the bicept...more for movement than anything but otherwise he's almost perfect!

That cannon mode is amazing! Just solid!

Love these guys!

Found a set of Bioshock 2 figures on sale last night. So picked up the two pack of little sister and Eleanor.

What more can I say? decent articulation and they look creepy as hell. Awesome lil figures

DOTM Cyberverse Shockwave Fusion Tank playset...

Ugh, just don't. The Shockwave figure itself is nice, but mostly for the robot mode (which has awkward arm articulation.) The main vehicle mode doesn't fit together right & just ends up looking like a purple pile of Cybertronian poo. Plus none of the base/combined modes look right, either. Definitely not worth $13.

DOTM Shockwave...

So I was looking for a DOTM Skyhammer which will have to wait for a bit till I can finally have a copy in my hands but then OMG!! Shockwave became more awesome than I thought he'd be! On my copy his cannon's a bit flimsey and the springs are a bit weak but he's just so awesome! My only gripe is that I wish the hands were the same color as his forearms to blend in with the cannon more and that his hands swiveled with the bicept...more for movement than anything but otherwise he's almost perfect!

That cannon mode is amazing! Just solid!

Love these guys!

Yeah, Shockwave's awesome! I gave mine some ball joint wrists:

DSCN2021.jpg

DSCN2022.jpg

Thats coooooooooooolllllllll!! Where did you find those and how did you do it? ^_____^