Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Ha jazz Ha sideswipe and Ha barricade. I didn't own any Ha toys and didn't plan to buy any because of the scale. I thought they looked great but didn't have room in my collection to add another scale size

But went to a T j maxx today and they had these guys for 6 bucks a piece. Awesome. Best 20 bucks I'll spend on transformers all month I'm sure.

Dude, if you can get another HA jazz for that price I'll paypal you cost plus shipping immediately for it. I live in Spain so you'd have t find out postage for it. PM me if you (or anyone else) can help me out

If I find another I will pick him up and let ya know.that store only had those.and I checked another but they only had the black sidewsipe Ha. I'll keep checking though,its my girlfriends Bday week and I've been going shopping_scouting with her.

The good news is that there are about 3 marshals 2 tj maxx 2 ross and 2 kohls all within a 40 mile range

MASTERPIECE RODIMUS PRIME

I'll try to get into much detail as I can on this figure. I'll be skipping transformation and alt mode because in alt mode, theres really nothing to talk about other than being able to open up the windows to reveal the inside of the car. Transformation can be seen on the many videos on YouTube. Any number I say other than 360 is just an estimate. I'm not gonna rate it because everybody has their own rating system. Thats why I am choosing to point out all the articulation and other small bits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOT ROD / RODIMUS PRIME

24c8jh5.jpg

Above image shows the difference between Hot Rod (LEFT) and Rodimus Prime (RIGHT). About half an inch is gained when shoulders are lifted and legs are extended.

From what I can tell, there are 3 diecast parts on this figure: Both feet, that ugly hinge, and the V-fins on the back.

10dt9at.jpg

Rodimus Prime height is up to 1 foot from base of foot to tip of extended fingers. Also seen here is the closest the arms can be angled in when arms are straight up.

2qsqf6p.jpg

Head is on a ball joint, but is very limited. Goggles are revealed when pinching ears(?) and rotating them forward. Also works with Rodimus Prime face.

WAIST

Rotates 360..... Yeah, thats about all I got to say about that.

ARMS

989939.jpg

Shoulders are comprised of 3 joints. 1 for the Rodimus conversion which is about 30 degrees. Other lets you rotate arms 360. Last adds around 60 degrees of wingspan with Rodimus conversion.

2vagqye.jpg

Elbows rotate 360 right at the lower bicep. Elbows are on a double hinge and can be bent up to 130 degrees.

wryzxg.jpg

The piece right between the forearm and bicep can be a bit frustrating because if that piece is not secure, the whole elbow will be loose. The image on the right, you can see it tucked in, this keep it from being floppy.

5jy1ye.jpg

Hands can be rotated 360 at wrist. Hands and wrist are connected with a hinge which gives it 90 degrees of forward motion. Thumb is on ball joint. The four fingers are not individual pieces and are bent at 2 knuckles.

LEGS & FEET

2w6832g.jpg

Legs rotate at the hips 180 forward and backward, 125 inside and out.

Thighs can be rotated 360.

Knees are double jointed, check image above to see maximum bend.

Knees also rotate 360.

Ankles are made up of 4 joints for transformation. 3 of them are forward and back. Last enables side to side about 30 degrees.

OTHER

SKIRT

Front skirt is one piece. Back skirt is made up of 2 individual pieces. Front skirt also seems to have been painted on with the same paint as the ugly hinge below. It has a spot where the paint is chipped.

BACK V-FIN

Can be slightly angled for robot mode. Makes it more visible.

ENGINE

Top of engine opens up for Offshoot.

SOME UGLY

Heres some ugly paint on a hinge. It is very thickly coated in gloss paint. you can see it peeling in the engine pic above.

OFFSHOOT

FINAL THOUGHTS

I like Hot Rod and I really like this figure. I like HR's alt mode more that I do RP's. Sure I would have loved to have that trailer for that winnebago mode, but I like displaying my figures in robot mode. If there is one thing I dislike about figures, its the extra parts laying around. So having that trailer somewhere in the background would be annoying. I didn't take out the 2nd matrix that opens up, which is meant for MP. I also didn't mess around with the saw... no point in doing so really. Offshoot, don't care too much for him. He's now back in the box... doesn't mean I plan on selling him. The figure comes with a sticker sheet containing 4 stickers: 1 for left and and 1 for right arm to match the silver and arrow paint job on legs. Other 2 is an Autobot and Decepticon Logo. If you already have the Takara version, the only reason I can give you to buy this figure is to use this one as Hot Rod.

:yay Thanks for that Optics :yay Quite quick, but also very imformative.

Are you gonna paint the lower legs black? I plan on doing that with mine if and when I get one

Got some cool figures in today:

Scan Series Sideswipe. Love the way they've done these figures. Sideswipe looks great

Scan Series Ironhide. I missed out on the HFTD one, and can't find one at a good price so had to have this version. I love this figure, and so want the HFTD one now!

RTS Jazz. Pure win :win

RTS Tracks. I had Wheeljack before him, and refer Wheeljack for some reason, but this figure is great too. I do want to repro label his flame though

Gens Scourge. I didn't like the look of him in pics, but now that I have him in hand I like him a litle more. The arms could have been designed better, but that's a sall gripe I have with him

Gens WARPATH!!! Now this figure I love so much. I can't wait to get him on display with "Junior" (legends version). I can now se why so many people like this figure so much. the only real fail on him is the missile, due to stupid laws now in place

Oh, and due to spending more than 20 euros in TRU on those scan figures, I also got an RPM for free. I chose Sideswipe in bot mode, as I'd never seen a RPM in bot mode before, they normally are just glorified Hotwheels cars

PLEASE let me find HA figs for $6 each!!!! I still need a Jazz and Barricade. Probably wouldn't hurt to pick up that BB too at that price.

Didn't find HA Mudflap at those stores so I doubt if I'll find any HA figs at that price.