Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Deluxe class Ironhide, the TRU "scan seris" (i missed out on the HFTD), it's a pretty sturdy figure. Only complaint is the chest..but Hasbro will never get his chest right, it's always loose. :redface Also just ordered Leader class Ironhide! :drool

Makes me laugh that (Movie spoiler, click it only if you want a spoiler)

Now that ironhide's been massacred by Sentinel Prime, he get's a shitload of toys

:tflaugh

Open him or return him.

Titanus the Carrierzord arrived Tuesday. And with that, I can finally make the original Ultrazord. The seller had to send the head separately and the hatch is missing, but I'm still drooling because the Ultrazord is awesome. If you can find Titanus for a semi-reasonable price, get him.

I got Generations Warpath at Target yesterday and he's fantastic! It's a shame he suffered from the end of the line syndrome and became so tough to find because he's one of the best Generations figures, and that's saying a lot. They should've got him out earlier and maybe bumped Skullgrin to the end.

Okay, here we go...

1. HFTD Leader Class Starscream

BEST movie 'Screamer figure I own. Great articulation, gimmicks that are actually cool, and a solid alt mode. Still not a fan of the Cybertronian glyphs, though. 4.5/5

2. HFTD Human Alliance Bumblebee

Also, best movie Bee I own. A must-have figure for any movie Bumblebee fan. Need more money for HA figs! I kinda wish he had a right hand in addition to the cannon, though. 4/5

3. DOTM Voyager Shockwave

What can I say that hasn't been said already? Great sculpt, great paint, great articulation. 5/5

4. DOTM Voyager Megatron

Meh...the transformation is a bit fiddly, the cloak is frustrating, and the articulation (while great in some areas) is awkward in others. The sculp and paint are nice, though. A solid 3/5

5. DOTM Deluxe Starscream

A really nice Starscream figure! Would like him much better if he didn't have the bloody mechtech weapons, and better wrist/arm articulation. Also, the wings don't line up quite right on mine. Lots of fun, though. 3.5/5

6. DOTM Deluxe Optimus Prime (Walmart Exclusive)

Not the best movie Prime figure I own, but certainly one of the most fun! Good paint, good articulation, and a fun transformation. Again, though, he suffers from Mechtech-syndrome. 4/5

7. DOTM Deluxe Ratchet

Ratchet is not my favorite character. I own the Voyager-class version of him & it is sooo full of meh. When I saw this figure on the shelf before the movie came out, and saw that it was a repaint, I had little interest in getting him. Having seen the movie, and having seen that he actually received a redeco in the movie as well, I decided to pick him up, and I was NOT disappointed! Articulation is great, the transformation is fun, and the Mechtech weapon is even a little fun! 4.5/5

8. Cyberverse Commander Ironhide

All the tiny-transforming fun of Legends figures, now with articulation! And WEAPONS! I've had SOOO much fun with this figure. Sure, neither mode is perfect, but they're both respectable likenesses to their character models and worth every penny of the $7 you'll pay for them at Target. Ironhide is my favorite. 4.5/5

9. Cyberverse Commander Blackout

I've always liked blackout, as he's the first Transformer you're introduced to in the Bayverse. This toy packs all the fun of the voyager (with the exception of the rotor-spinning-button) into bite-sized goodness. A great sparring partner for Ironhide! 4.5/5

10. Cyberverse Commander Powerglide

Fun, but not as good as the previous two. The hip joints on mine are loose, and the plane doesn't sit on its landing gears right (it tends to tilt back due to the weight of the tail.) Still, a nice crossover between Classics and Bayverse toys. 3.5/5

11. Cyberverse Commander Megatron

Also meh. Stubby tanker truck mode, awkward bent-legged robot mode. I'll probably get the Blastwave Base set so I'll have a proper vehicle mode, not one that looks like it could use Enzyte. 2.5/5

12. Cyberverse Commander Battle Steel Optimus Prime

I have mixed feelings about this one. I got it instead of the original Cyberverse Prime because it has swords...which you'd think would be standard issue on most OP toys by now. I wish he'd came with the winged backpack AND the swords, but instead of the rocket pack, you get these huge cannons...which are okay, but not really my thing. Plus, you can't attach the swords like they are on most other figures (on the forearm,) you have to clip them into his hands, which looks awkward no matter how you do it. The figure itself has what appears to be a more G1-inspired paint scheme (IE no flames.) It also lacks in articulation. I'll probably still get the original Cyberverse Prime and combine them. 3/5

13. Cyberverse Commander Sentinel Prime

I initially had little interest in the Sentinel Prime character. I also have little interest in transformers that turn into firetrucks. However, having bought this figure, I don't regret it. The firetruck mode is spot-on, and all the accessories are cleverly hidden into it. The robot mode, while slightly lacking in articulation and stability, more than makes up for it by having a great headsculpt and a set of PROPER accessories. 4/5

14. Generations Deluxe Warpath

I don't know much about Warpath as a character, but this toy is AMAZING. It looks great in both robot and alt mode, and is as fun to play with as it is nice to look at! 5/5

15. Reveal the Shield Legends Trailcutter

I got lucky & found this lone RTS Legends figure at my local Marshalls. I've checked all the other Marshalls, as well as TJ Maxx and Ross near here, to no avail. It's fun, but it is a Legends figure, so don't expect too much from it. If anyone has any suggestions as to where I can acquire the other RTS Legends, please let me know! I give this one a 3/5.

In DOTM

Optimus actually hold his bladed weapons in his hands, s it is kinda movie accurate that the cyberverse figure holds them like that

4. DOTM Voyager Megatron

Meh...the transformation is a bit fiddly, the cloak is frustrating, and the articulation (while great in some areas) is awkward in others. The sculp and paint are nice, though. A solid 3/5

which part of the transformation is fiddly?

in my opinion, out of the voyagers and deluxes megatron has the best transformation.