Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

:yay REMEMBER THIS THREAD??? :yay

Got Cyberverse DOTM Optimus Prime and Megatron figures. megatron's definitely the better fo the two, but prime's kinda fun too

Oh yeah I also got HA Thunderhead. Love his exo suit mode, but hate his arms in any mode he has, why no wrist articulation!!!??? :argh

I got MP Grimlock yesterday in the post.....

This figure is now one of my alltime favorite Tfs ever. I just love him so much

Glad to hear you finally got him man :P

:tfgrin

Generations Warpath does not disappoint. Great looking figure, fun transformation - not complex at all yet good enough that he doesnt look like an unfolded tank. I do wish he had some kind of weapon other than the shoulder missile launcher, but its not a major complaint.

RTS Jazz - Find him, get him. Enough said.

Generations Kup - Don't like that the shoulders don't lock in place, and the wheels sticking off his shoulders are awkward, but otherwise great!

DOTM Crankcase - Creepy cool little figure. Also, not quite as small as I feared, and has some paint where it counts. The Mechtech weapon is surprisingly fun!

DOTM Megatron - Like how his truck mode is almost completely opposite Optimus' in aesthetics. The only wave 1 Voyager worth getting, IMO. (Shockwave and Skyhammer aren't part of wave 1 :P )

DOTM Roadbuster - Most of the paint went into the track car mode. I can live with that, though it does leave the robot mode a little dull. Wish the Mechtech weapon locked in its chainsaw configuration though...

DOTM Topspin - Being in the 'Stealth Force'/armed up vehicle mode, Topspin is much more interesting in both modes. Unfortunately, the left weapon pod in robot mode tends to pop off if I'm not careful. I don't mind that his Mechtech weapon doesn't lock.

I think this Mechtech gimmick is growing on me! Still won't convince me to go after the ones I had no intent on getting in the first place.

RTS Grappel, Lugnut, Windcharger and Strafe at Ross!! ^_^

Got leader Ironhide today from TRU.com and it's got it's disappointing bits without a doubt, but he juslt looks so awesome that I forgive them!

One of the most badass looking figures ever just plain standing. Weapon features are all very nice. The stationary head and one shoulder that has the same problem as Sentinel Prime's shoulders only worse is all that really bugs me. To a lesser extent, it would have been nice to keep the face plate down by itself but it's a minor thing.

Sucks, cuz some poses only look good with the head turned the right direction. I may end up modding it if it isn't too difficult.

I wouldn't let the small flaws put anyone off of this guy. He's worth it!

UPDATE: hhhhmmmm...that was easy. Just kept at it with a little elbow grease and got the head turning without surgery.

An awesome local collector hooked me up with Warpath and Thundercracker at long last. My seeker quest is done!!!

I must say, I had expected a figure that would be rather rough from all the mold use, but I must say the Thundercracker is one of the most solid of the bunch. Everything nice and tight and the guns don't fall off! Not to mention, he just looks incredible! I think my favorite of the classics seekers.

Warpath, man what can I say that hasn't been echoed around a thousand different threads already. He's perfect!

Recently:

DOTM Leader Bumblebee- he's pretty good, I really like the alt/stealth mode, esp. w/ extra weaps such as Laserbeak's guns x4. The chest is just weird, tho, looks tacked on.

DOTM HA Whirl and Tailpipe- love them, but, as usual w/ the HA line, the humans are way too small. Best left out of the proceedings. Love Whirl's gun mode, I need another one for John Woo-style poses. Tailpipe is cool too.

Gens Warpath. Very nice, but another H-tank? I like that he has 3mm clip system ports all over, I need more of those little weapons. I gave him Whirl's twin gatlings, ubt you have to shave the edges off the clips for them to fit. Looks great tho.