Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I got 2:

RTS Scourge: Yes! Love the stealth bomber alt mode! Robot mode is ok but I don't like how his arms connect to his body.

You know, every time I see a reference to RTS Scourge, I immediately think of a repaint of RTS Prime.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally....after months of searching through Target and Walmart...I found RTS Jazz at Walgreens of all places. I scoffed at the 13.99 price tag....but since this was the only time I ever saw this figure, I had to give in. Great figure, but he reminds me a lot of Classics Bumblebee.

Just pulled Battle Ops Bumblebee.

I HATE THIS TOY.

The molded detailing is awesome, and I love the way this mold addresses the yellow hip panels, but other than that: FAIL. This toy sucks like there is no f'ing tomorrow. Battle BLADE 'Bee owns this toy. The TFA 'Bee ACTIVATOR owns this toy. The right arm is a fail, I thought the head was articulated, but it's not, the electronic gimmicks are annoying and they get in the way, the executtion of the legs is off, the kibble--even though it is essentially the same as on HA'Bee--is just in the way on BOP 'Bee, and the door was broken on mine right out of the box, so I have a built in excuse to take this toy back and get my money back.

BOP 'Bee is the David Heavener of TF toys. I can't believe so many people like this toy. I just don't understand it.

I went into Walmart today and picked up Generations Blurr. I avoided Drift cause I really don't care for the character. I wanted to get the Blurr repaint for months, but never got around to it. I remember reading rave reviews about the mold, however, I must say, it really isn't all that. It's ok, but I would have thought it would have been better.

Got Warbot Defender off of a local collector. Was still MISB. Sold it to me for $110 which is a lot better than eBay's prices. The figure kicks serious ass. Definately a challenge to get into various modes.

OVerall the figure is a must have and gets 2 thumbs up. Cant wait for the next one. Also, slapped an Autobot symbol on him soon as I took him out of the package.

Got Warbot Defender off of a local collector. Was still MISB. Sold it to me for $110 which is a lot better than eBay's prices. The figure kicks serious ass. Definately a challenge to get into various modes.

OVerall the figure is a must have and gets 2 thumbs up. Cant wait for the next one. Also, slapped an Autobot symbol on him soon as I took him out of the package.

First thing you need to do with him is get a repro autobot symbol on his chest. I did so with mine and it really completes his look :thumb

I got MP Grimlock yesterday in the post.....

This figure is now one of my alltime favorite Tfs ever. I just love him so much