Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Got my RTS G1 legends in today! :yay

Optimus Prime: could do with a few more paint aps, but the figure itself is pretty fun. Could do with knee articulation too

Megatron: once you repaint his orange tip, he's the jewel of the group. good articulation and fun transformation

Goldbug: Lame, nuff said

Prowl: good fun and very much like Jazz in legends form. needs blue eyes though

Starscream: another great figure, but lacks forward swinging legs at te hip, so is a bit hard to get a good pose out of his legs. great figure though and want repaints and retools into the other 5 G1 seekers (sunstorm can GTFO)

Trailbreaker: Not too bad a figure, hope if they make ironhide he has a similar transformation. THe plastic they made this guy out of feels a bit cheap-ish to me though :shrug might just be me though

Gens Scourge and DOTM preview (Legions? Cyberverse?) Optimus Prime, yay!

Scourge's alt mode is beautiful, what a striking combination of colors. Great robot mode articulation, I love how the wings can be posed many different ways.

Little DOTM Prime is really nice, I am happy to see he has both elbows and knees, too often you have to sacrifice one for the other. The thrusters/wings look great in robot mode, but as an add-on camper-shell thing in alt mode, not so much. You can kinda recreate the scene in the trailer where Prime is spinning and shooting 2-fisted, neat.

Needed some silver paint apps badly, which I did. I also modded his head to turn. Pic soon.

Generations Thundercracker: I like this mold alot but better with coneheads as their heard articulation isnt hampered by the nosecone hanging off the back of the head. Cant really say much more about a mold everyone has at least 3 of. I will say that the paint apps are BEAUTIFUL. The blue is just gorgeous, just like the red on Thrust is. 8/10

RTS Lugnut: A very imposing figure. He's much bulkier and bigger looking, the way his Animated figure should have been. Comparing it to that I wish his tail wouldve still TF'd into a mace. The missile gimmick is just meh. The detail with all the little guns and the shark face nose is pure awesome. If you press a button on his forearm his fists thrust outward for the Punch of Kill Everything. The only thing that really bothers me about him are his shoulder, they are a bit hampered by not having a joint to turn the turbine they're on. 7/10

Wheeljack: Been waiting for this guy for several years, glad he finally made it to the ranks with my other deluxe's. His alt mode is excellent, it captures the G1 feeling without actually having to use a real car mold(licensing and all that blah blah[this goes for Tracks also]) as well as great paint apps. He has great articulation in bot mode and granted he is on the short side(many a complaint has been heard on this subject), he is still taller than his G1 counter part and I think it's neat to have size variance in bot mode, I mean after all, variety is good for the ranks. I give him 5 of 5.

Tracks: Another long time needed addition. Him and Wheeljack share the same mold so I won't go into huge detail here. The differ in transformation at the waist as most of you know by now. His engineering is different from WJ's(different mold on the front air damn and ankles/front wheel assembly) and that makes him just a bit more special as far as different bots/same molds go. He's a little shorter than I thought he would be but again, variety, variety, variety. I don't much care for the flight mode, it makes the alt mode look damaged and highly unstable, but then again, a flying car of this nature combined with actually being a toy/robot = me needing to suspend my disbelief more so than normal. We'll call it a draw. The hood flames/tribal design could use some work as well. I will say I'm glad they figured out a way to keep his wings, just too bad it couldn't of at least been a little more G1 in style, but hey, it's by far not the worst thing they've ever done. *Looks snidely at Galvatron* I give 4.5 of 5. (I must add that he suffers from the QC gremlins, his ankles are fairly loose and I had to apply some super glue to his foot ball joints so they would tighten up. The huge air dam feet on the back helps keep him stable luckily.)

Sargent Kup: Another character that's been on the want list. I was hesitant about him, even though he looked okay, I was unsure of the feet, they look HUGE. Suffice it say they are well within proportion to his bot mode and give him the "I'm gonna stomp on some 'con's" feel. The alt mode of him is not to shabby either, it's that old El Camino-esqe design of a car/truck which works well and updates from the G1 era just fine in my book. The pictures of his face/head don't do him justice, he looks better in person, just too bad the paint used for his head was not used on his entire mold, it would have looked even better. The forearm panels are a slight issue as noted elsewhere, but meh, give to get so I'll look past that. The rifle is not bad either, but I would have liked for him to have a side arm or a melee weapon as as a back up, seems Kup would be the type to have one of those(or both) seeing as he's been through many a campaign and is still around to tell the tales. Lastly, he is a bit of a challenge to get back into alt mode with the spring loaded shoulders/front fenders and takes some finesse to get properly aligned once there. I should also add that he does have fairly well rounded posing ability to add to an already highly sought after figure. I give him 4.25 of 5.

Thundercracker: You know the mold, you know the drill. Great color, great accents, great to have a full set of seekers. Upside is the mold seems to be holding up quite well, everything is super tight and the missile launchers are extra snug on the arms, unlike the issues with the hyper priced henkei molds, glad I held out for 12 bucks instead of 75+. I give him 5* of 5 (*The 5 being that he completes a set, other wise 4 of 5)

Scourge: I've been looking forward to this mold since it was announced. I was not bothered by the shift in alt mode's, we all know it happens. I like how the alt mode is actually a great piece of "out in the open" camouflage, it belies the Hunter beneath. He can slip in and out of places under the guise of civilian transport then wreak havoc once he gets to where his prey is. Makes me think of a futuristic space capable L.E.O. cruise liner akin to our modern day 747's. The bot mode is just an excellent piece of engineering. You can tell some extra work went into this piece, from the wings that tuck brilliantly behind the body mass as well as doubling as weapon storage. They stay very true to his heritage in bot mode from head to toe. The weapons that can either be dual wielded or combined for a more powerful piece was another great choice also. The articulation is very good as well as the transformation, a little tricky and very snug makes for a great chunk altogether. Another 5 of 5.

Generations Wheeljack: One of the Gems of the whole line. A charachter who has never really seen that much love to this point gets a upgrade. Paint apps are great. Him being on the short side doesn't bother me at all since he's supposed to be a scientist and not a battle bot (That whole kick all decepticon ass Transformers Prime Wheeljack came way from left field to me). They even tightened up all the joints that were loose on Tracks. Only downside to the figure is that we've seen some kick ass customs using the Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold and I kind of still think that mold may have fit Wheeljack better when retooled with the spoiler, bumper, and such.

RTS Perceptor: Another excellent figure. Love the fact that this is the color scheme chosen for the US version. Plus it has chrome where its supposed to be. His alt mode doesn't really bother me so much since wasn't he a ATV type vehicle in Last Stand Of the Wreckers? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Generations Thundercracker: What needs to be said about this guy? You already know it's awesome just to finally complete the seekers. Just like the rest of the Generations line lately the paint apps are spectacular. Even has a painted decepticon logo on his chest like Dirge. Downside? The rest of the seekers make my 25th Anniversary Starscream look like crap now. Thankfully I have a Henkei of him.

My latest:

Highbrow. Yeah, I know he's been out for a while, but this is the first one I've seen. Awesome figure. I love the WWII aviator hat/helmet he's got, anfd that you can have him "wear" the goggles. The character of the robot mode plus the novel-looking plane mode make this pure win. I know he's supposed to be old, but for some reason I keep imagining him with John Barrowman/Capt. Jack Harkness' voice. And I haven't even watched any Torchwood lately.

Found the Preview Prime yesterday, and I'm amazed at the detail in this little guy. Took a couple attempts to get truck mode right (didn't realize the lower legs snap in place in both extended & compressed modes) but it's very effective. Certainly a dramatic improvement over the previous Legends class one, even though it's superficially similar. I'm tempted to pick up a second one to make into movie Ginrai - the flight pack reminds me a bit of God Ginrai's wing attachments. But how to make the robots look different?

My latest:

Highbrow. Yeah, I know he's been out for a while, but this is the first one I've seen. Awesome figure. I love the WWII aviator hat/helmet he's got, anfd that you can have him "wear" the goggles. The character of the robot mode plus the novel-looking plane mode make this pure win. I know he's supposed to be old, but for some reason I keep imagining him with John Barrowman/Capt. Jack Harkness' voice. And I haven't even watched any Torchwood lately.

On Highbrow, absoloutely right! I've had a couple of days to play with him and I think he's absoloutely awesome! Plane mode and robot modes are just pure win! I wasn't setteled on the arms as mych but elongate the arms a bit and fix the propellers/fore arms a bit diagonal like and you have enough length to make his arms not become too stubby and this also makes him more dynamic in my opinion.

Let's see...

G1 Springer: Shoulders are off, on the cartoon model the splashers become his shoulder pads, but oh well. The colour scheme is off, but that applies to every TFTM character but Wreck-Gar. Looks better without his detail stickers (same again). The tail rotor details could do with being painted. His arm movement's okay, not as good as Kup's, but better than Hot Rod's. He can do some slashes. The sword could be better, and would look nicer chromed, but it works. The vehicle modes are good, and are sufficiently different from each other when they are transformed correctly, something several people seem to be incapable of. 1. His wheels rotate in for the helicopter mode, bringing his folded arms out to be gun pods. 2. His splashers are on sliders, and they slide back for helicopter mode, middle for car mode, and all the way forward for robot mode. 3. In car mode, the engine section should be slid back. He has feet, they're where his back wheels are. Not the best but they look better than Blitzwing's. I would say get him. My specific Springer's not the best (loose joints, broken tail pegs, chrome wear), but I like him.

G1 Wheeljack: This guy looks alright. Arms can rotate at shoulder, he could be taller but oh well, and he's in scale with the original Optimus Prime. Get him, paint some eyes on.

He's a pretty awesome guy!

Protector with Sidearm!

Oh man!! What a great character! Makes me nostalgic all over! Fan's project can't do any wrong! I really love both of these figures.

Don't forget to donate to the Red Cross for the Tsunami efforts in Japan guys! Every bit counts! :win