Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Picked up Generations Special Ops Jazz and Turbo Tracks. I was disappointed by both figures. My main complaint is that the legs and feet on both toys are too floppy, making the toys unstable.

Tracks' feet are especially bad. He's laying facedown on my desk right now because I got tired of propping him back up. His dimensions are pretty comparable to his g1 toy, but compared to the rest of the Generations line, he looks short and stocky.

Jazz's plastic seems pretty cheap and flimsy. The hood-chest of jazz looks almost knock-off tf flimsy and there are three different colored white plastic parts on the figure. The shoulders and neck are a whiter than the chest and doors. The forearms are painted white that doesn't even come close to the rest of the figure. While the speakers are a nice touch, overall this figure was a disappointment.

To end on a bright note. Both vehicle modes look great and both figures have pretty good articulation (though the floppy ankles and feet will prevent them keeping that pose on your desk).

*edit* Jazz's chest just looks flimsy because the blue headlight plastic and the slightly transluscent white plastic make the plastic look thinner than it really is.

Haven't gotten anything new in a couple of weeks, but haven't posted on any of them either. Just a quick rundown and thought...

Wreck-Gar...Must get at least 2!

Prime...Great pre-Beast Wars Prime if you choose to use him in that sense.

Kup...Great update!

Perceptor...Ditto, great update!

PX-04 Ultimate Form set...FANTASTIC! Must have set if you are collecting any of the Fan's Project armor kits. I don't know what people have said about it, but I've been loving every bit of this set. Great quality and super badass!

I got Protector last week, and it's great to have an excellent Classics Rodimus Prime! Now the Titanium version can go into storage. The only downside is that the spoiler extensions are obviously that in robot mode - I might decide to leave them off. Overall, a bit of a splurge, but worth every penny!

Picked up Generations Special Ops Jazz and Turbo Tracks. I was disappointed by both figures. My main complaint is that the legs and feet on both toys are too floppy, making the toys unstable.

Tracks' feet are especially bad. He's laying facedown on my desk right now because I got tired of propping him back up. His dimensions are pretty comparable to his g1 toy, but compared to the rest of the Generations line, he looks short and stocky.

Jazz's plastic seems pretty cheap and flimsy. The hood-chest of jazz looks almost knock-off tf flimsy and there are three different colored white plastic parts on the figure. The shoulders and neck are a whiter than the chest and doors. The forearms are painted white that doesn't even come close to the rest of the figure. While the speakers are a nice touch, overall this figure was a disappointment.

To end on a bright note. Both vehicle modes look great and both figures have pretty good articulation (though the floppy ankles and feet will prevent them keeping that pose on your desk).

*edit* Jazz's chest just looks flimsy because the blue headlight plastic and the slightly transluscent white plastic make the plastic look thinner than it really is.

That must just be you then because my Jazz and Tracks are excellent. No floppy legs or ankles here. Jazz is probably one of my favorite. EVER. Sounds like you got the QC shaft.

That must just be you then because my Jazz and Tracks are excellent. No floppy legs or ankles here. Jazz is probably one of my favorite. EVER. Sounds like you got the QC shaft.

I have floppy ankle joints on my Tracks and the knee on right knee on Jazz is pretty flimsey but that aside, I love these figures!

I just got Sergent Kup today and I'm really loving this great update to Kup. The car design is awesome and if it were a real car I think this would be on my dream cars list. He looks pretty fast and a wonderful concept car. Anyone know what this was designed after?

Robot mode is awesome with the only problems I'd have to address are the way the elbows are designed and the front wheels not having a better way of locking in. Also the shoulders don't lock in anywhere but I do like the design a LOT! I'd buy this again in a repaint.

Kup won't stop yelling at me! "Get off my lawn!!" That's what he's saying.

OH HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! I received MP Rodimus Prime yesterday, and actually handled him today. I haven't transformed him yet, but so far I'm loving it.

I just got Sergent Kup today and I'm really loving this great update to Kup. The car design is awesome and if it were a real car I think this would be on my dream cars list. He looks pretty fast and a wonderful concept car. Anyone know what this was designed after?

I know that Holden in Australia makes a swoopy car-based pick-up, using the front end of their Commadore sedan IIRC. EDIT- it's called the Commadore Ute:

VEute_074_L_m.jpg

Sharp. Pontiac had a concept version of it, but we know how that ended... :tfpwn

I know that Holden in Australia makes a swoopy car-based pick-up, using the front end of their Commadore sedan IIRC. EDIT- it's called the Commadore Ute:

VEute_074_L_m.jpg

Sharp. Pontiac had a concept version of it, but we know how that ended... :tfpwn

That one is pretty cool! Almost reminds me of a VW GTI by looking at the front end. Pretty nice indeed.

Look! I don't think it's THAT manuverable. Look at those poor cones.

I have floppy ankle joints on my Tracks and the knee on right knee on Jazz is pretty flimsey but that aside, I love these figures!

Robot mode is awesome with the only problems I'd have to address are the way the elbows are designed and the front wheels not having a better way of locking in. Also the shoulders don't lock in anywhere but I do like the design a LOT! I'd buy this again in a repaint.

Kup won't stop yelling at me! "Get off my lawn!!" That's what he's saying.

A truck :tflaugh