Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Fan's project Sidearm: For $10 you really can't complain about this guys. He's got better articulation than most minicons and is a great homage to the G1 target masters, plus has extra parts for the Protector armour. All I can say is I hightly reccomment this lil guy and am glad I picked up 2

Fan's project protector armour: If you have a classics Hotrod in your collection. This is a must have. It imrpoves on the articulation of the figure lots, especially in the arms. And as for the whole arm piece possibly stressing thing. I'm not worried about it whatsoever. I don't think it's gonna break on me anytime soon TBH. The only thing that does kinds scare me a little, is the way the rifle extension is in so tight. I'm worried that may break it I take it in and out too many times, So I'm keping it out of it's place in the trailer, no biggy

Both pieces, very highly reccommended. :thumb

Great,now... Who want's to be the lucky person who help Tfboy get this? (and a Classics rodimus too.:D )

Havent gotten anyone in a whil, still hunting for scourge kup and wreckgar. My last three were thunderwing, jazz, and rts tracks. Both are great but both of them have problems with robot mode. Jazz's chest dosent lock in at all, and tracks has huge sholders, not fiitng for him. Thunderwing is barely taller than classics BB:P. All alt modes are fantastic, and track's flying car mode is cool too. I give thunderwing and jazz 8's, and tracks a 7.5.:wave:wave:wave

Just picked up "The FURY of Bonecrusher" set and I'm loving it!!

Bonecrusher, I had once before but had some complications in the figure and had to exchange him for another character but the battle damaged version of this guy is AWESOME! And I HATE battle damaged figures!

On Ironhide, did he just become the BEST and most brollickly grimey Autobot EVER!!??!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!! The colors are just awesome compared to Recon Ironhide and the dirt painted motief and the more realistic colors just make this guy! Sooo ruggedly awesome, I'm thinking I'm going to call this guy "OFFROAD"! THIS GUY IS SICK!!

I'm wondering now if I should get Recon Ironhide. LOL! I LOVE this 3MM clip system. I really hope we'll see more Transformers with this system in the future.

I got the Battle in Space set:

Rodimus:

Great figure, a little lose on the shoulder, but other wise, he's had tight joints. (I wonder how he looks with the protector armor. :schin )

Cyclonus:

Awesome! Love the robot mode. Very G1 accurate.

Nightstick.

One of my favote minicons/Targetmasters. Goes great with Cyclonus.

Battle in Space comic:

Fun to read. Clears up a few things about the G1 Movie. Though, it's not something I would want to read over and over again.

Battle pack HotRod realy doesn't look that good in the protector armour. His blue painted windshield is really garish if you know what I mean, plus the reds don't match as well as Classics HR :emo

Battle pack HotRod realy doesn't look that good in the protector armour. His blue painted windshield is really garish if you know what I mean, plus the reds don't match as well as Classics HR :emo

True, but in robot mode, most of these issues are forgotten, and then all you can say is... wow.

Actually it sticks out in bot mode too. His back piece doesn't compltely cover that blue, so it sticks out like a sore thumb

True, but when I'm displaying him, I'm not going to be looking at him back.