Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Recent Purchases:

ROTF Superion-just waiting for my Add-On Appendage kit

Protector Armor and Sidearm-Makes Hot Rod Bulkier and better looking and Sidearm is neat little accessory

I got 2 I can do:

RTS G2 Prime: Holy crap this guy is awesome! He's got near Revoltech posability and the ability to transform! Highly Recommend him!

Micromaster Combiner Reissue Sixturbo: Out of all the Sixteams I've owned, Sixturbo is the best is design terms. If you find him cheap on Ebay, get him!

got wreck-gar, perceptor, prime and bumblebee from bbts today.

Wreck-gar: FINALLY! i like how his alt mode is a transformer sized motorcycle, hes big and bulky in both modes, and his crazy grin is just awesome. hes a bit fiddly and difficult to get into bike mode, but the result is worth the effort. highly recommended!

Perceptor: really awesome toy. the alt mode is ok, but the bot mode is outstanding! the chrome is gorgeous! a definite leg-up on the united version. the poseability isnt the best, but when have you seen perceptor do much more than rub his chin anyway? if you like perceptor or chrome or complicated transformations, he is recommended

Bumblebee: hes the same mold as classics bee, but molded in a much nicer yellow color, its pretty much G1 Bee in movie bee colors, which actually looks nice. im going to use him to replace my classics bee, the orangey yellow with the sparkles looks nicer to me than the more lemony yellow color of classics bee. if you already have Bee, you might not want him unless you like the richer color.

Laser Prime: really ugly paint in alt mode, but so ugly it becomes cool again!. the wheels and shape of the cab are decidedly chunky and looks better in person. although, it doesnt hold together super well. it comes packaged with 2 big clear ties holding it together, and when removed, the panels slip about and have trouble settling in to their designated spots. with some efort, the seams can be worked together, but the reward is not worth the effort. however, bot mode is just fantastic. theres some weird kibble bits like the doors on the inside of the forearms and the extra long heel spurs, but they are easily ignored when you get him into a good pose, which is easy to do, and comes naturally for the toy. the only hangups i find are the shoulder armor, in particular the connection tab that connects them in alt mode bangs into the torso, slightly hindering the right arms poseability; however this can be worked around with some creativity. oh also, light piping EVERYWHERE. recommended, a decent if not great deluxe figure.

Perceptor, Wreck-Gar, G2 DLX Prime, Scourge and Kup.

Perceptor rocks. Interesting alt mode, moderately complex transformation for a deluxe, CHROME! Nice update to his G1 self.

Wreck-Gar is interesting. A little difficult to get into bike mode, but other wise a great figure. Nice posability, though mine has a bit of a loose waist.

Kup is great. A nice solid figure that goes in well with Classics Rodimus and Magnus and Generations Blurr. Now give us an Arcee and a Springer (for those of us who don't have Warbot Defender) and we have the cast from TFTM.

Scourge is a nice update as well. Will definitely pick up a few more of this guy for his Sweeps and make some paint adjustments to mark them as such.

G2 DLX Prime's development went something like this I believe:

G2 Laser Rod Prime: So you want to update me for your 2011 toyline which is a lot of G1 characters redone

Hasbro: Yup. And to help cut costs, we're gonna scale you down in size

G2 LRP: Wait a minute...

H: And to help us we got Michael Bay

G2 LRP: Whoa, whoa whoa, now wait a minute. Let me say...

Michael Bay: We're gonna give you a paint scheme similar to my Optimus Prime, shrink you down and cram you with awesomeness

G2 LRP: @#$!^*

And now we have a very cool toy, nice posability, cool sword, nice vehicle mode, light piping everywhere looks neat too. I'm pleased with him and he's sitting with my other Primes on my Prime shelf.

Animated Oil Slick!

LOVE!! He's really a fantastically simple (Too simple) and dynamic (Very dynamic) character! I ...REALLY like this guy! Wonder why he was given so much flack?

Seriously, I'd rebuy this guy as Cy-Kill, Hasbro! Make it happen!

Incidentally, I'd rebuy this guy as Cy-Kill, Mr Freeze, Ghost Rider, Some un named Autobot...Groove maybe (or someone cold driven), Another Junkion type, Lightspeed ...the list can go on. This guy is ... bananas! :ohyeah

Been a while, I've been busy....

RTS:

G2 Laser Optimus Prime - decent figure. Like the robot mode, but his head looks weird. His truck mode is ok, however for whatever reason I am having such a hard time keeping his sword/trailer hitch in place. I rally wish this figure was done as a voyager instead. RTS G2 Optimus Prime as a Voyager would look cool standing next to the original Classics Voyager Optimus Prime.

Wreck-Gar - Cool mode, but something about this figure kind of leaves me wanting more. The motorcycle mode looks cool, I just wish they went with a cybertronian/Junkion looking motorcycle instead of an Earth bike. I hate the way it looks in vehicle mode alongside my other figures in vehicle mode.

Perceptor - Wish the color was more red instead of having such a pinkish hue. I really like his robot mode, and his vehicle mode looks good. I even like his unofficial scope mode. Would love to see this guy repainted as Soundwave similar to the Jin Saotome custom.

Tracks - I like the paint apps on the Hasbro version compared to the TT version. Great figure, fun transformation. Very faithful to the character. Reminds me of a small Alternator.

Generations:

Thunderwing - Would have benefited from being a voyager sized figure. Very accurate to what I remember seeing in the comic.

WCF Cliffjumper - Same as Bumblebee, love this guy, better QC compared to my WFC Bumblebee.

Dirge - Great figure, one of my favorite molds. Why didn't I ever buy Classics Ramjet?

WTF. Can't wait to get Thundercracker.

WFC Soundwave - Awesome figure, really fun to play with. At first I wasn't too crazy about Soundwave's vehicle form, but I grew to like it. I even like the unofficial cassette player mode.

ROTF:

Bludgeon - This is the only ROTF figure I have. Never cared for the character, but he has a sweet tank mode, and an over all nice looking robot mod if not a bit frustrating.

When I get Wreck-Gar, I'm getting two so they can ride each other, and Animated Oil Slick will be a Junkion as well.

Fan's project Sidearm: For $10 you really can't complain about this guys. He's got better articulation than most minicons and is a great homage to the G1 target masters, plus has extra parts for the Protector armour. All I can say is I hightly reccomment this lil guy and am glad I picked up 2

Fan's project protector armour: If you have a classics Hotrod in your collection. This is a must have. It imrpoves on the articulation of the figure lots, especially in the arms. And as for the whole arm piece possibly stressing thing. I'm not worried about it whatsoever. I don't think it's gonna break on me anytime soon TBH. The only thing that does kinds scare me a little, is the way the rifle extension is in so tight. I'm worried that may break it I take it in and out too many times, So I'm keping it out of it's place in the trailer, no biggy

Both pieces, very highly reccommended. :thumb