Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I tell you what, I have been just floored by Hasbro lately. Just about everything since ROTF ended has been pure gold. Even a lot of the HFTD stuff. I dont think Hasbro has made a bad Scout figure since Wave 2 of ROTF. All the G1ers are near perfect too (cant speak for anything I dont have because Perceptor could be suspect). My only complaint is that there isnt more variety in a line that celebrates all of the TF brands. Namely a lack of beasts and Animated.

:agree

Hunt for the Decepticons, Power Core Combiners, Generations, and now Reveal the Shield; there are so many good figures I want, it's hard to keep up! Yet at the same time, there could be a little more focuse on the Beast era. I want a Beast Machines Optimal Megatron! All you need to do is remodel the head of Optimal Optimus, Hasbro, THE HEAD!!!

Just picked up Tomahawk. Another win for HFTD/RTS/Generations. Didn't think I was going to like the head sculpt very much along with the Bayverse staple of robots with permanently flexed chicken legs, but...I jeave the legs straightened out as much as possible. His proportions just plain WORK. And he is armed to the teeth. I just really like the combination of Animated (head sculpt) with the Bayverse (arm & leg sculpt), along with clear G1 shoutouts (if his chest isn't a direct reference to pretty much every jet/helicopter character in G1 this side of Vortex, I don't know what is).

I want a tv show accurate Rhinox and BM Jetstorm so bad it hurts. The fact that Jetstorm's Robot Heroes got cancelled just adds insult to injury.

The springy feet are something I can live with because his feet actually stay flat.

That simpleness of Universe Silverbolt was a reason I really liked him. I may look into Thunderwing but only if I see him at retail. I wasnt too impressed with him. Now if someone comes along and makes an upgrade kit for his Ultra Robot Mode, Ill buy one.

FansProject, if you're reading this, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE???????? :(

I need to do a few more:

PCC Icepick and Chainclaw: Pretty cool, but he's got a loose leg and his right arm port doesn't like to hold drones. Chainclaw's better.

PCC Leadfoot and Pinpoint: Sweet car mode, complex transformation, love his hilariously oversized hands, and with the rallybots, he is impressive. Better than Double Clutch.

HFTD Terradive: One word: Awesome! Love the jet mode, love his robot mode, love his posability, and love that Badass Trident!

BotCon Exclusive Shattered Glass Ravage: hes perfct. no rly he iz.

ROTF Arcee: New worst figure ever made. Even worse then Rampage. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever except for being a good worthless piece of shit. 0/10

ROTF Arcee: New worst figure ever made. Even worse then Rampage. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever except for being a good worthless piece of shit. 0/10

at least she's better than chromia. I've never regretted 2 toys as much as that terrible duo, and I've bought about 3 star wars crossovers!

The springy feet are something I can live with because his feet actually stay flat.

That simpleness of Universe Silverbolt was a reason I really liked him. I may look into Thunderwing but only if I see him at retail. I wasnt too impressed with him. Now if someone comes along and makes an upgrade kit for his Ultra Robot Mode, Ill buy one.

FansProject, if you're reading this, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE???????? :(

Agreed! Arielbots!! I for one would love to see add ons for a FP Classics Superion set. They still owe us a Sphinxtron! ^_^

I recently picked up the Predaking reissue and a set of Wheeljack/Mirage/Sunstreaker KOs.

These are the first KOs I have bought. I held out for an official reissue for these three as long as I could, but finally broke down and bought them. They are KOs and it follows that they are KO quality. Luckily I only paid about 35 a piece for them though. And in Alt mode next to all my other G1 reissues they look fine.

Predaking is awsome.

I recently picked up the Predaking reissue and a set of Wheeljack/Mirage/Sunstreaker KOs.

These are the first KOs I have bought. I held out for an official reissue for these three as long as I could, but finally broke down and bought them. They are KOs and it follows that they are KO quality. Luckily I only paid about 35 a piece for them though. And in Alt mode next to all my other G1 reissues they look fine.

Predaking is awsome.

Damn. You know Classics had Mirage, Universe had Sunstreaker and Generations is getting Wheeljack right?

EDIT: Oh wait you got them to fit in with your G1s. I gotcha. Were getting what, like 5 or 6 reissues a year? Most of them from Takara. You probably did right in getting KOs, lest you be waiting for eternity.

Wheeljack, Mirage and Sunstreaker's molds were busted at some time aswell, so they won't be reissuing them ever. Or so they claim anyways