Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Can't say I had that problem with the arms on my Uni 2.0 Inferno. Mind you, we all know how QC can vary between figures from Hasbro

I think most Arcees have that problem, I know mine does.

Yeah, outta the 8 or 9 I've held, I'd say up to 2/3 of them are like that.

I'm not sure if you can fix it by transforming her and wiggling the parts around but might be worth a try.

I have 3 but only 1 opened and never had a problem.

Guess I lucked out (knock wood)

My only problem wit Inferno is a design issue. I wish they used the shoulder kibble to fill out the back more as from the side he looks flat.

Otherwise, great figure :thumb

My Inferno came out pretty lose. I don't mind it though although it would be nice to have a more sturdy figure. Anyone know where the ladder upgrade is ow who it was made by? I'm happy I found another ons that I paid $10 for at Walmart. ^_^

I think it was iGear that did the ladder for Universe Inferno.

MP Prime (MP-04 to be exact) I wasn't expecting to be quite as big or heavy as he is! He's simply put one of if not THE best Optimus Prime figure ever made!

Warbot Defender is a complex little figure. The plastic quality is at least on par with Hasbro's, and the die-cast is a nice touch. I look forward to trying to get Explorer and Munitioneer.

So last night I flipped Inferno's gun around. Doesn't hurt the Fire Engine mode at all and it makes his non-combat poses obviously non-combat poses and his shooting poses obviously shooting poses. It doesn't look perfect when his gun is deployed, but it looks far more dynamic.

What do you mean by you flipped it? Have you modded it in any way & does it affect his transformation? Pics possibly?

I modded it even further today, giving him the gun arm he had in his original toy form and in the show. Basically, I unscrewed the gun, cut off most of the plastic on the cap piece that threads through the gun and has the screw threads so it was rounded, cut off the back half of the gun and hollowed it out a little for the hand, and reassembled the gun onto his arm on the backside of the swivel such that when the gun is rotated up the hand goes into a little hollow and he has his gun arm. I think I may have also had to cut the swivel piece down, as well. It should be pretty easy to see what I did when I post pictures.

The gun doesn't store spectacularly well, but it looks awesome deployed and it's only a little obtrusive stored away (like a centimeter past his hand. Nothing compared to what trying to stow the unmodded gun is like). The only change in fire engine mode is the gun's smaller and further back.

I think it was iGear that did the ladder for Universe Inferno.

MP Prime (MP-04 to be exact) I wasn't expecting to be quite as big or heavy as he is! He's simply put one of if not THE best Optimus Prime figure ever made!

Warbot Defender is a complex little figure. The plastic quality is at least on par with Hasbro's, and the die-cast is a nice touch. I look forward to trying to get Explorer and Munitioneer.

It is iGear and to get the ladder, you have to buy the Gear of War set. It comes with the ladder, some shoulder guns for Prowl/Sideswipe and an Autoscout. I bought two sets :D

Breaker, if youdon't need the second set's ladder let me know. I'd be interested in taking that off your hands :thumb

I certainly dont need two ladders. Im not sure where its at though. Most of my life is in boxes somewhere and include most of my TFs. I think the iGear set is somewhere in the garage. Ill have to look.