Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got Universe 2.0 Inferno in the mail. First time posing him his arms popped off the bicep swivels. Unlike some of the animated and movie figures where this severely deformed the plastic, due to its softness, there's very little wear on the connection and it's hard to just intentionally pop them off. The problem is in how tight Inferno's shoulder ratchets are. The solution: Take his arms off and jimmy an exacto knife into the gears of his ratchets, wearing them down and weakening the resistance of the joint!

Now he's nice and sturdy and doesn't come apart at all!

Can't say I had that problem with the arms on my Uni 2.0 Inferno. Mind you, we all know how QC can vary between figures from Hasbro

FInally got City Commander and Arcee and I love them both! City Commander was a total win for me although his left shoulder and shoulder rocket are a little lose but I think he's perfect!

PERFECT I TELLZ YA!!

Any recommendations of how to fix the lose shoulder and cannon?

BTW, Arcee is swwweet! But her cockpit and hood are pretty off kilter. Misaligned pretty badly. Robot mode = AWESOME!! Just wish the one I took out of package were a lot better in car mode. MAkes a good addition to the G-2 lineup. ^_^

HA Sideswipe. Sadly, Sam Witwicky looks better than Tech Sergent Epps does, and usually holds the wheel/weapon grips better than Epps too. Corvette Stingray Concept mode is beautiful, simply beautiful. Getting Epps in the driver's seat, a pain in the @$$, though a little easier if done when transforming back to vehicle. Robot mode is where things start to go downhill. most of the car ends up on his back as kibble, and there's not much that can be done with it. It doesn't throw his weight off too badly though. I really like how the feet look more accurate than the Deluxe yet still give him a base to stand on. Poseability is not quite as good as the Deluxe, but still works. The gimmicks are interesting. Overall, he's not terrible, but really shouldn't be the first HA figure you buy.

Activators Armor Up Optimus Prime. The robot mode is pretty good, and seems to carry a slight Star Convoy homage in the deco, most notably in the yellow star on his chest. The vehicle mode is definitely weaker than the robot, with the front bumper completely missing. (unless that's what his hands are supposed to be) Mine also has a tendency to sometimes go off by itself. It's still an interesting little figure, but for a tiny bit more you can get the Deluxe Cybertron mode Optimus Prime, presuming it's still in stores and you don't already have it.

Animated Arcee and Im really impressed by her posability. She has such a wide range of movement and she looks great!

I think most Arcees have that problem, I know mine does.

What? Really?? The misalignment thing? Whew! I thought mine was the only one. Was going to have to look for another and use the one I opened as Moonracer somehow. ^_^