Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I like the lack of lipstick. It makes her just a little less cartoony. In most angles she has a very stern, kinda bitchy looking face.

I like that :mwahaha

Skystalker - 10/10 - the best Scout Hasbro has ever made to date.

Havent opened Bludgeon, Mindwipe, Breakaway or Cyb Mode Ratchet yet.

Got a ton of stuff in today. Didnt open any of it except for one:

Bumblebee vs Soundwave two pack. Only took out Soundwave. He gets a 9/10 because that figure has always been awesome but the "infiltration" paint job I like better then the original on the preview figure. One step closer to recon Ravage!

The figure is really nice but still seems unfinished. The arms and legs habe alot of cutaway pieces exposed. Some pannels try to fill in the legs, but it still looks empty, and thats a drawback. Some posing can help with that but still...

Another issue is the back kibble. First off it would have been great if it was multihinged so it would ad to posability, and not hinder the elbows. Next it does not hold the swords well, they sit very loose and will drop out. Lastly are the spoiler halves. They do come off and down the road these will be the expensive chase pieces on ebay I bet.

Since the pieces aren't glued or permanetly fixed, it makes you wonder and wish they went the extra mile and made them versatile as weapons or shields.

Liege, the swords actually do lock into place in the back kible, just push on them gently and they will pop into place with a click sound. there are 2 little nobs on both sides of the swords near the hilt that serve as there locking piece. If you just set the swords in with out pushing them till you hear the click, they are loose and pron to falling out.

Plus you have to make sure you put them in the right way. It was weird for me too at first.

Opened Bludgeon, pretty awesome. Hes definitely very cool. He looks like he might be too blocky but he actually has a nice range or posability. I wish the head was even more skull like but all things considered, he couldve been much worse. His tank mode is BOSS.

7.5/10