Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I purchased the RotF Movie Deluxe Soundwave. I haven't tried to transform this figure yet as I really enjoy it in its robot form. Since I haven't transformed it (mainly because I'm intimidated by it rofflebot[1].gif), I can't give you as in-depth of a review as I would like. But the details of the figure are really awesome and it seems to be a sturdy figure. Anyone who has seen my review of three of the Voyager figures in another thread know that a couple of those I have don't seem to feel sturdy in their design. Soundwave feels sturdy and the paint job is decent. I'm looking into possibly getting the Movie Deluxe 2 repaint of this figure as it may seem to closely resemble the movie counterpart more.

But it's still a fantastic figure. This is one of my favorites out of my very small collection of Transformers.

search the forum. Theres a couple threads about unofficial transformations of Movie Soundwave. The figure is lots of fun, with nead unlimited alt mode pottential.

I've seen everything from a sword (mine), to a placement cannon. You'll have alot of fun with him.

And yes, Animated Starscream will forever suck :tdown :BS :puke :poop

I once turned my Soundwave into a space chicken :tflaugh That looked hilarius. I'l have to see if I can remember how to do it, then post pics.

• 2 weeks later...

ROTF Deluxe Soundwave is one of the worst figures of the line. There is alot of crap in the line and Soundwave was one of the first little nuggets...

The Meeting at Nemesis blue paint job helped polish the design. But IMO, he's a still a shiney G1y goodness piece of crap...

The arms are terrible to pose. My legs keeping popping off at the ball joint. And they cant support the wieght of that pointless winged backpack (which I cant see a decent configuration for)...

Buy Sideswipe. Or Bludgeon (the Metallikato repaint). Those are excellent deluxe figures...

A little late in the game here, but i picked up a MP Skywarp the other day, and the GIJoe ROC movie. I havent opened Skywarp yet, or watched teh ROC movie yet though. Also picked up Shockwave/Longarm and have yet to open him as well. :P I guess im waiting to move into my new apartment to have the room & get back all thats in storage to start anew, and not have the step mother around to break them on me, like previous years. Hes AWESOME! \ i guess im on G1 kick right now. :shrug I was HOPING to get Perceptor and the Insecticons but i bet there gone now, and i havent been to a TRU in a year. :tdown :( I WILL go all the way there for Arcee and Ratchet though, hoping Perceptor/Insectcns are there.

But reading all this talk about ROTF and been thinkng how i think how the line failed as a whole for me. I like Leader Prime, but i havent seen my Leader Prime in months. :( And i picked up the Ha Skids n Bee with Sam/milakea and i :love my Ejector and Arcee, but i dont see myself getting anymore until i feel the need. HOWEVER i do like NEST & also have been collecting Legends ROTF figs to have a full set of on screen characters in some form. Including Legends Devastator jpn exclusive ;) They all go pretty well together but i still need Legends Jetfire, BB, Soundwave and Swipe/sideways to be complete.

My thoughts on Arcee, is shes just "fun" and i enjoy her unique transformation and look. Ejector is full of awesomeness! And i cant wait to do some fun "action pics" of him. Devastator is SO awesome! Peaugh failed to mentioned or possibly (by the sounds of it) KNOW about all the articulation this guys has. He has posable shoulders, elbows, swivel arms, & can move his arms forward to mimick the look of walking on all fours (esque movie like), and swivel legs, bendable knees, and feet, and posable head. *yes Peaugh mentions some of this, just made him look like he wasn't posable. BUT Peaugh's vid helped me combine him so thats cool.*

Not really a "new" purchase but last week I did pick up a BW Depthcharge and BW Rampage off of Ebay and have been having a blast with them so far. The two really bring back memories, Beast Wars was the TF show I grew up with as a kid, I remember having pretty much all the figures as a kid, even the really shitty ones like Injector and Scavenger. But to me Rampage and Depthcharge were the biggest characters I remember, I loved marine life as a kid so of course my favorite characters would be two giant aquatic bots beating the shit out of each other :tflaugh

Anywho onto the verdict for the two of them

Depthcharge :bwmax

-Beast Mode

I usually keep him in this mode because of just how much detailing you get to see on the fins and the nice chrome on the manta ray's head. Only complaint is that the tail isn't really that flexible but it was a toy from awhile ago so it's not a big deal.

-Vehicle Mode

What Vehicle Mode?

-Robot Mode

All around badassed, he looks very show accurate, he comes with the sword and gun he used in the show and he's just an all around cool figure and one of my favorite BW figures. Only compaint is that when looking at him from behind or the side his tail area really stands out.

Rampage :bwpred

-Beast Mode

My Second favorite mode, his bigass claws are just so fun to pose and put other characters into, mainly Bowser-boy. Only flaw is that this mode takes up a ton of space because of the claws themselves, luckily though I don't intend on keeping him in Crab mode.

-Vehicle Mode

Pure Win. This mode kicks so much ass, the giant crab cannon rotates and the tank treads actually move when to push Rampage forward, the treads are rubber and the cannon will actually fire which make him just so much fun to move around. Hell when I first got him I spent about a good 45 minutes just playing around with his tank mode and have kept him in tank mode ever since.

-Robot Mode

Probably my least favorite mode out of all 6 modes these 2 figures have. Rampage has very little leg support, his arms are a pain to pose due to the crab legs being attached to his arms, and the US version's coloration is a bit off since it's mainly orange instead of red. Eitherway I don't plan on keeping him in this mode.

And Liege for the record I to dislike Animated Starscream, his vehicle mode is ugly and his robot mode is no better. :tflaugh

A little late in the game here, but i picked up a MP Skywarp the other day, and the GIJoe ROC movie. I havent opened Skywarp yet, or watched teh ROC movie yet though. Also picked up Shockwave/Longarm and have yet to open him as well. :P I guess im waiting to move into my new apartment to have the room & get back all thats in storage to start anew, and not have the step mother around to break them on me, like previous years. Hes AWESOME! \ i guess im on G1 kick right now. :shrug I was HOPING to get Perceptor and the Insecticons but i bet there gone now, and i havent been to a TRU in a year. :tdown :( I WILL go all the way there for Arcee and Ratchet though, hoping Perceptor/Insectcns are there.

But reading all this talk about ROTF and been thinkng how i think how the line failed as a whole for me. I like Leader Prime, but i havent seen my Leader Prime in months. :( And i picked up the Ha Skids n Bee with Sam/milakea and i :love my Ejector and Arcee, but i dont see myself getting anymore until i feel the need. HOWEVER i do like NEST & also have been collecting Legends ROTF figs to have a full set of on screen characters in some form. Including Legends Devastator jpn exclusive ;) They all go pretty well together but i still need Legends Jetfire, BB, Soundwave and Swipe/sideways to be complete.

My thoughts on Arcee, is shes just "fun" and i enjoy her unique transformation and look. Ejector is full of awesomeness! And i cant wait to do some fun "action pics" of him. Devastator is SO awesome! Peaugh failed to mentioned or possibly (by the sounds of it) KNOW about all the articulation this guys has. He has posable shoulders, elbows, swivel arms, & can move his arms forward to mimick the look of walking on all fours (esque movie like), and swivel legs, bendable knees, and feet, and posable head. *yes Peaugh mentions some of this, just made him look like he wasn't posable. BUT Peaugh's vid helped me combine him so thats cool.*

I think it's awesome you llke you Ejector so much. i wrote a little about how awesome i thought he was a while back but nobody replied. Good to hear someone else likes him as much as i do. I was hesitant about him when i saw him in package but then i thought to myself "hell, he's a toaster! gotta get that" and i don't regret it. He looks great on the shelf. i keep em in robot mode and i customized him a bit with some paint apps. Made him look a little more ferocious.

Anyone else thing this topic should be pinned in place of "what I bought today" :schin

I mean, post your hauls is the one we use on regular anyway. Why do we need 2 of the same thing up there?

And Liege for the record I to dislike Animated Starscream, his vehicle mode is ugly and his robot mode is no better. :tflaugh

Red Ryder is loaded, just need a camera man and I'm blasting that f-tard to holyhell!