Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I allways wished I had got that Queen alien. Is it the large one that had the chest burster victim on the display stand?

As for the head on your Fallen, that's not good. If you still have the packaging and receipt you should return the figure and buy one without Leperacy, or possible cosmic rust.

Yeah, its the large one. Its a really nice figure, but its a little hard to stand without the base. Its worth trying to hunt one down tho. Very impressive display piece. I plan on taking the fallen back and exchanging, but i live an hour away from the nearest target, just havent gotton out that way. Luckily, his head will go on and pretty much stay, just pops off sometimes.

i feel its late to get classics seekers. Because something tells me that they will have a new mold for the seekers soon that will triumph the current seeker mold. Thrust and Dirge seem worth it, but buying TC seems mundane to me. Too expensive and outdated imo. Everyone wants classics but i really dont think there all that cool. Need to be updated AGAIN imo

I got HA Skids and HA Bee. Bee i opened, and hes cool, best figure and i love his car mode and Sam, have yet to open Skids. Also recieved EZ Devs, but waiting til xmas to open him.

I beg to differ about the Seekers

seekers010.jpg

These guys are great. I do believe they could be improved. I also can say it's a real safe bet that there will be a new Seeker mold. This is the first time we got all 6 unified though. I just hope that next time around we don't have to suffer the same break up beween regular retail, exclusive, and import.

don't want anyone to laugh at me but i picked up an Ejector today and i think he's kinda fun. His arms broke off all the time with the slightest provocation until i perfected how to carefully manipulate this guy. Had some problems with other pieces too though. I just love how ridiculous he is in robot mode. If ya pose him right he can look pretty maniacal and funny. I even painted him and made him look a little crazier and added some detail to the toast slots, body and plug. I don't know why i'm spending this much energy on this abomination of a TF but he's cheap enough, so get em just for the laugh. Which for some reason i find charming. Hell of a lot more fun than Wheelie.

Plus i cant' wait for my G1 scourge to show up in the mail.

My Device label USB Ravage arrived today. He's like a MP Ravage basicaly, His posability is better than the Universe 2.0 Ravage, and he's a little bigger too.

I haven't tried out his programme yet, but I'll let y'all know what it's like when I do

And I will be taking pictures of him compared to several other Ravage figures to give everyone an idea of what he's really like. He may have been a bit pricy, but in the end I think he was worth it

I give him an 8 out of 10

Now I'm just aiting for my Tigatron version :yay