Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

ROTF Mudflap and Skids- I like M. but his backpack is to annoying for me, and I actually like his head in the toy. I guess it's cause it doesn't move around so there for looks like upsidedown ear peices, and while I think it looks completely disturbing in the movie, I think it just looks funny in the toy. 4/10. And S. I hate, way to much kibble for me! And not only that, his backpack's even more annoying then his brothers! 3/10, over all bad figures, if your getting one, get M..

Alt. Wind Charger- Not sure what, but there's something i like about him. 7/10.

picked up universe blades at walmart for $11, and even though i had springer, the mold really shines as blades. the transformation is satisfying with twists, pulls flips and folds. both modes hold together great and the cyber key gimmick is unobtrusive. the winch gimmick folds away in robot mode very nicely, but i wish the rotor mechanism was removable. however, it makes for an interesting weapon and fits blades namesake. the red plastic it is cast from is opaque and sturdy feeling. the paint apps are very tasteful and the blue metallic blue paint used is eye catching, yet subtle. the delicate tampograph printing on the tail are crisp and add a really nice touch to the whole alt mode. definite recommended buy, especially for the price!

ROTF Mudflap and Skids- I like M. but his backpack is to annoying for me, and I actually like his head in the toy. I guess it's cause it doesn't move around so there for looks like upsidedown ear peices, and while I think it looks completely disturbing in the movie, I think it just looks funny in the toy. 4/10. And S. I hate, way to much kibble for me! And not only that, his backpack's even more annoying then his brothers! 3/10, over all bad figures, if your getting one, get M..

Alt. Wind Charger- Not sure what, but there's something i like about him. 7/10.

You probably didn't transform Skids correctly. If you do it right, everything locks up very snug.

With Skids I actually had to shave part of his roof away so it would fold up properly in bot mode. After I did that he was fine IMO. Shave away just a slither of plastic from the roof where it flushes against the windshield at the front, and it all should fit together better that way

I picked up a few new bots lately, actually a few weeks ago so ive had time for the new toys factor to wear off. Finally found target firey the fallen. I was holding out for this version, as I didn't really care for the green on the other one. The colors are pretty nice, not as bad as photos looked. He is okay, but just okay. I like the design, and this should of been a great figure considering hes the title character and all. But he just falls apart. His kneepads fall off, his legs fall off, his elbows disconnect. All during normal transfromation too. heck, ive even had his face randomly come off. Luckily, everything pops back. Also, he has little red energy panels on his arms that can slide out. on mine, one of them was not even connected, just shoved in the hole. His only saving grace is that I like his colors and design. A figure should not come apart that much. Also, I actually like his altmode, imple as it is.

Next up is Jetfire. Loved him in the movie, was unimpressed by the toy, but I pretty much knew what to expect going in. Not much to say that hasn't already been said. He's a jet with a robot slapped on bottom and robot mode is very inaccurate. I like that they reproduced the hunched over look of him, but his knees could be stronger. he is a fun toy tho. I knew he was gonna be big b4 I got him, but the sheer size of jet mode blew me away. Also-all of the jet parts are very detailed. He stays stored in jet mode-its just to awsome not to have a gaint blackbird. I only combined him with prime once. I just wasn't into it. But I didn't really like the combined form in the movie too much either. Besides as toys they look more imressive seperate I think.

After that I was pretty caught on bots I want, but I picked up scout class rollbar. Hes pretty sweet. He's a dilivery truck, has there even been a delivery truck tf before? I like how his head sculpt and chest evoke optimus prime. He has a nice little auto morph-when you move the chest plate the front of the truck moves into position. I wasn't expecting that. A pretty nice little scout, but then all of the scouts from rotf have been great so far.

And finally something a little weird for me. Marvel crossovers wolverine. I normally don't get any crossovers, as they usually have ridiculous bot modes, and there is something weird about the bot trying to be the character. The few star wars ones I have pretty much suck, and they stay in vehickle mode on my old star wars action fleet shelf. But wolverine is good not amazing but pretty good. He is a rally truck that looks pretty good if slightly cartoony. The thin I like tho is that it seems like hes a combo of movie ratchet and Ironhide. His legs unfold like ratchet, but then the tires fold around back like ironhide. The chest is the same story. The headlights and fenders end up at a raised angle like movie ironhide, but then the bumper and spotlights are on the chest like ratchet. Wether or not it was intentional i just love it. I was pleasantly suprized by him.

Your Fallen's face falls off??? Wow, that's a movie accurate one with "Give me your face" action. My ones elbows come off, but that's about it, everything else is solid on mine, but mine's not a Tango Orange burning version.

Couldn't agree more about Jetfire, he's not accurate, but still a pretty good figure. And yes, definitely looks better seperated from Prime. I don't know why but he reminds me of Ripley in the power loader in Aliens when they're combined. Just need a Queen alien figure now to go toe to toe with them :tflaugh

Now theres an idea! I'm gonna have to go dig out my gigantic mcfarlane queen alien from a few years back now. That thing is pretty big, it would be close to the right scale.

I guess I should of worded that better-the falllen's whole head comes off, but its so slender it seems like just a face.