Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

ROTF Deluxe Dead End, Not my favorite figure, but he's a decent one. I just wish they used holes and pegs instead of those meshing slots of his to keep things together.

ROTF walmart 2 pack scouts...yes this wont end well.

Clocker- This figure if he had been made out of good plastic would had been fairly decent, but for what ever reason Hasbro cast these figures in an extremely cheap flimsy black plastic. Its absolutely terrible! Parts are falling off on their own accord and overall its just bad...really bad. If I had bought this loose I would had most defiantly called it a knock off, its just way below hasbros standards. :alert 1/10 :alert :fire

Hardtop- This guy is a little better and even has some nice articulation, but once again he has quite a few parts cast in that nasty cheap flimsy plastic. His waist came apart just standing there. His gun doesnt want to peg into anything, its as if the peg is far to big to fit into any of the plugs. Although despite the evil cheap plastic returning its not as bad as clocker, but its still not on par with Hasbro's standards and it does feel like a higher quality knock off. :alert 3/10 :alert :fire

Air Raid- I own the original energon issue of this mold and its worlds better than this junker, and the energon issue was mostly clear red plastic to... This figure is loose, parts dont seem to fit correctly, and the head doesnt appear to be connected correctly to the body. Even the head turning gimmick just feels terrible, his "staff" is made entirely out of that horrible black plastic and has fell apart 3 times on me just trying to put it in his hand. This is really dissapointing, just not as badly as clocker... :alert 2/10 :alert :fire

Storm Surge- This is probably the only decent figure out of all 4 of the set, he is mostly made out of a white sturdy plastic and even in the area's where they did use black plastic it seems fine. Some of his joints do feel weird and he is below quality standards, but he is so much better than the other 3. 5/10

Also keep in mind I bought 2 of every 2 pack, and so far all of them have been horrible quality. WTF is wrong with hasbro, they wont let us have fort max due to "health hazards" then they turn around and let out shoddy knock off like things like these... If you cannot tell, I will probably retool storm surge into Sea Spray and just use these other things as spare parts.

Either they've been recast to many times, or Hasbro is using the frailer plastic that the TF2 scouts get.

I have all the origionals. Outside of not liking Storm Surge's arms, those are all fine, so I think I'll just stick with them. If I want multiples, I'll go to the End Cap or start looking in the lot auctions.

Got Leo Prime/Convoy today. The Leo Breaker mold is... Strange, but not unwelcome. It took me a couple hours of messing with him to understand how the arms are supposed to work, same as with Animated Swoop and his weird arms. The legs could have been done a lot better and I wish there was a reliable place to put his tail when he's not holding it.

Bought the ROTF Ice Cream Twins today. Gotta say, they're really neat desk toys. They've got plenty of poseability for being smaller figures and the combination gimmick really doesn't hinder anything in their robot modes. Their transformation can be a little tricky at first, but it isn't too hard to pull off after a few goes. I must point out that my figures in particular have have a very tight peg and hole system for their combined vehicle mode. When I try to separate them, it takes a bit of force to actually pry them apart. I'm not sure if this is the same for all figures or if this is just mine. Regardless, I'd definitely recommend them.

4.5 / 5 stars.

Ok after seeing this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs-XkQhOXTA, I have concluded that the issue with the back panels on the legs of clocker is a mold issue since it was present on even the cybertron version. But overall I'm staying with my original ratings, because like I said these figures are really lacking and have several defects.