Leader Class Starscream On ROTF Special Features

Timothy.R

I read somewhere that the most recent images of leader class starscream were from the ROTF special features.. And it's true. they don't show you him in his alt mode.. but they do have pictures of it on pieces of paper on the desk. look excellent. they also show the mouth feature. you can see this on the second disc in the 25 years of transformers featurette. i've only seen it once so far, but i'm going to go back and pause it so i can check out the alt mode a bit more..

this figure looks incredible.

anyone else check it out? what do you think now?

it also shows that there are missiles that replace the gattling gun gimmick on the left arm.

and it looks like the wing pieces that are behind the shoulder wing pieces can be positioned accurately.

after going frame by frame there is actually a nice photo of starscreams alt mode and several pictures of the underside of his alt mode as well. looks very nice.. not as clean as the voyager figure but there are now fingers sticking out of the back, and there is nothing under the wings other than removable missiles.

the intakes look perfect.. they were always my favorite part of the F22, the 07 starscream was terrible in that sense, the rotf voyager was decent except for the mech alive gimmick connecters, but the ones on leader starscream are right on.

with the photos of the alt modes under carriage there looks to be something that attaches to the under there, to me it looks like a missile attachment, it has six missiles and the photos seem to show a diagram on how it connects..

and yup, it looks like that attachment will fit onto his arm.

sorry for how jumbled this post is.

I read somewhere that the most recent images of leader class starscream were from the ROTF special features.. And it's true. they don't show you him in his alt mode.. but they do have pictures of it on pieces of paper on the desk. look excellent. they also show the mouth feature. you can see this on the second disc in the 25 years of transformers featurette. i've only seen it once so far, but i'm going to go back and pause it so i can check out the alt mode a bit more..

this figure looks incredible.

anyone else check it out? what do you think now?

it also shows that there are missiles that replace the gattling gun gimmick on the left arm.

and it looks like the wing pieces that are behind the shoulder wing pieces can be positioned accurately.

after going frame by frame there is actually a nice photo of starscreams alt mode and several pictures of the underside of his alt mode as well. looks very nice.. not as clean as the voyager figure but there are now fingers sticking out of the back, and there is nothing under the wings other than removable missiles.

the intakes look perfect.. they were always my favorite part of the F22, the 07 starscream was terrible in that sense, the rotf voyager was decent except for the mech alive gimmick connecters, but the ones on leader starscream are right on.

with the photos of the alt modes under carriage there looks to be something that attaches to the under there, to me it looks like a missile attachment, it has six missiles and the photos seem to show a diagram on how it connects..

and yup, it looks like that attachment will fit onto his arm.

sorry for how jumbled this post is.

Man i wish i could watch that clip do u no if its online somewhere?anyway leader class starscream looks freaking amazing

The clip just shows the designers passing the figure back and forth. It is nice looking, but the rest of the clip is Hasbro execs talking about how important the fans are, and how they live to serve us and a bunch of other crap that negates pretty much everything they say on average.

It actualy pissed me off.

The clip just shows the designers passing the figure back and forth. It is nice looking, but the rest of the clip is Hasbro execs talking about how important the fans are, and how they live to serve us and a bunch of other crap that negates pretty much everything they say on average.

It actualy pissed me off.

I'm really starting to think that we get decent figures only after we're stuffed with repaints, I mean look at what's coming out before leader starscream:

-Electrostatic Soundwave

-Freeway Jazz

-ROTF Gears

-ROTF Thrust

-ROTF Armorhide

-ROTF Tuner Mudflap

I'm sure I'm forgetting some and we are getting Deluxe Dirge (woopee :roll) but for all I know there could be some statistical chart that says that for every 4 months of repaints and retools they make one original figure for the fans or something like that. Eitherway I'm definatley getting Leader Starscream so he can ease the pain Hasbro has caused....at least until Masterpiece Grimlock is released :tfevil

I'd agree with that, but I like the upcoming TF2 new figures.

But yeah, they do make us endure waves of repetition before that one figure comes out. Then more repaints, then a wave with a couple new deluxes. Then it seems nothing, but thats only because your not looking at the FABs or some crap like that...

They do know how to milk us for attention. Then again, if we got everything right away, they'd just have to satiate our thirst for more, and that takes work dam it. So they feed that need by selling repaints to the stores as after all, they make there money from that sale on good faith that we'll take whatever to the register.

Retailers are suckers!

:pics

I heard Starscreams back is UBER accurate with the jets in the right place & everything. He sure is an OUTSTANDING mold! DAre i say moreso then Leader Prime? Its all a matter on size now, hopefully it wont be a Leader TF:A Bulkhead or MP Megs vrs MP walscream.

Im still looking forward to this Starscream tremendously! *along with Nebular for my small hands Transformers fix with a more accurate paint job the ROTF SS#1*

Archived